Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bee222

I haven't even watched her shows but whenever I've seen her she's always crying or being a bechari

I think her onscreen and offscreen avatars were the same 🤣

I haven’t watched her shows too 😆 Just a bit of Faisal’s show 😆.

However, her crying in every other BB episode is one of my childhood memories 🤪 , I believe she cried over coffee as well 🤣.

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Bold: She was very sweet meethi zehar wali lassi khilati thi. And the main lead was so soft towards her hamesha maaf kar deta tha. Bas bahar ke dushmano ki taraf strong tha aur ghar shatru vibhishan ki taraf phattu😵

Useless tha useless 😵

I can't believe they dared to call themselves a historical show! He was one of the greatest warriors of our country, known and remembered especially for his brilliant strategies, and they turned him into a total fool 🤡

Ye show aur wo sitara ka show are my most hated historical shows ever 😵😵

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

With Faizal and roshni?

That's the only historical show I know on Sony😅

Word Count: 0

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant-Eyes

evil 🐝 played Faisal’s sexy step mom in that show 😆

She used to have a fake sultry accent 🤪

Stop using my 🐝 emoji to describe her!

I can't take it anymore 😩😭

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Oh, that lota, i thought mug and knowing ITV writers, I thought they made them do something wierd with it🤣

It's like that scene from Robot where aish and rajnikant fight, just more cringe😅 (nothing against the actors, but the writers)

Also, dola re dola? Please😭😭😭😭 I have a hyper imaginative brain and now m just imaging her dancing everytime she sees him😭😭😭😭

@bee @green reminded me of mhrw’s keel kaand 🤣

i- there’s a clip of her dancing weirdly around him while he’s meditating 🤣 I think it was their shivratri episode 🤪😆

Edited by Radiant-Eyes - 1 years ago
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Stop using my 🐝 emoji to describe her!

I can't take it anymore 😩😭

wasn’t intentional Image
RainOfDew thumbnail

Same 😆

I still checked in post-leap sometimes, but tab tak the show had forgotten what it was supposed to be about 🤪 kuch bhi dikhate the

Har ITV show ki kahani 🤪

@b:Same😆 i watched last few ep but disappointed🤔

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Same 😆

I still checked in post-leap sometimes, but tab tak the show had forgotten what it was supposed to be about 🤪 kuch bhi dikhate the

Har ITV show ki kahani 🤪

Woh historical tha ? 😆 Historical ki aad main start se regular itv masala serve kar rahe the 🤪

Adult gen main shuru se love triangle tha between fav queen 🐝 and main queen , baad mn that king got married to another one (whom he disliked) and woh quadrangle ban gaya 🤪🤣

Phir next gen main toh bachpan se love triangle shuru ho gaya 🤣 usual rich & poor girl besties falling for same prince trope 🤪

then they had regular itv “angst wala leap” too 🤪

End main FL took promise from prince P to marry princess 🌸 & give her rights of a wife for her sake & after that both of them died so abruptly 🤪🤣

Historical tha but haldighat ki ladaai voiceover mn hi complete kardi 🤣 sara time love triangle dekhane mn jo busy the 🤪

P.S I know all this from my promo stalking skills 😎 Show toh bas initially dekha tha phir chod diya 🤣

Edited by Radiant-Eyes - 1 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hakuna_Matata11

Can anyone help with the 43 clue please?

Lead of the 3rd gen of Longest Running ITV show. 😆

He won an award just 6 months into the show when the 2nd gen lead didn't win anything for 4 years. And both were nominated together. 🤣🤪

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Please help with 44 and 45