Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

We are atleast getting more than that here 😆

Han woh toh hai.....but that's why I don't read her books anymore 🤣🤣

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Neha_S

I know she is not in love. Which is completely acceptable. I don’t want to be in love. I don’t even have issues with her actions - yes she is selfish and careless- but it can be defended. I have issues with the way the drama is progressing. We have had the back and forth between MM for so long - that I am losing interest as to what finally makes them click.

Episode 30 and Meerab is far from love. How many episodes do we have left for her to love and then to lose it. And how many misunderstanding are left. So her realisation, confession and consummation will be hurried and patched up? Or it will be stretched until no one cares?

When I think about it, it scares me.. usually they always rush these things and we dont get to enjoy them. I hope in TB, it doesn't happen like that.

It's been 30 episodes and we haven't got the realisation part.. promos always suggested that it will happen but the episodes turned out to be different.

I'm only worried that realisation, confession and consummation will all take place in the last epiosde. The child in the bts may not even be their child 😪

Also the stretching part, I hope they dont do it with filled episodes. I want it to finish before it feels like it's being dragged.

Edited by midniteangel - 1 years ago
-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

Send me the link is it in English?

You can find e-pubs of her books on any website for books

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

murtasim was doing paperwork in today's episode for getting jr malik arrested.

oh jo files wala scene dekha tha bts mein i guess he will take back the case for maryam.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

Send me the link is it in English?

Yes, it is in english. You can find it on any website but her books are extremely slow burn.

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Meerub aur murtasim ka bhi scene tha where they were standing infront of jr.Malik and looking at him angrily.I guess next week ye track bhi khatam ho jayega with maryam ends up getting married with the new guy.

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

WELL, IT’S TRUE. Then they don’t have to bear the anticipation of the misleading promos, and the continuity issues won’t stick out like a sore thumb and take up a whole week trying to make sense of the nonsense.

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

Then why is TB getting unbearable? 😆

No one writes as slower a burn as she does

tanu, this show will be better enjoyed while binge watching 😆

Anyone who watches the show after it goes off-air will appreciate it better, there I said it 😎

Gigi78752 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

7th sky has the nerve to ask the audience about todays episode lmaoooo…twitter people are bashing 7th sky left and right. 😏😏😏

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Wooden birds ke show piece?? Murtu is weird and the whole interior of that house.

MB toh shayad kisi aur hi ghar mein rehti hai.

Did you guys notice Haya aur Mariyam ka room , Merab ke old room ke bagal mein hai aur humari intelligent Mariyam itni tez hai ki room lock bhi nahi kiya romance karne se se pehle 👏👏

I get creeped out by taxidermy and Murtasim has a whole room dedicated to that

Weirdo 😆

Except Murtasim's room, the whole house ka interior is Baba Aadam ke zamane ka