TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

How many episodes does TB's left?

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Heeba

The episode wasnt as bad as i thought..unless its because i fast forward a LOT 😂

Also lesson learned, not going on twitter during live telecast 😂

Yes only thing I hated was meerab again talking to rohail...meerab did not even say on the phone that she is not interested in rohail..(yes yes I know she said to rohail in person) I did not like she spoke to him.

Saba bhi kyaa she gave the phone to rohail.

Meerab trying to divert murtasim with coffee making was cute and funny but last scene she was genuinely talking about her thoughts on ishQ

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I think people on twitter are mad because they think that Meerab is being fake during the whole episode. I think she was only fake flirting during the stairs/kitchen scene. The bedroom Ishq/mohabbat scene is genuine. When I think of it that way, then the fake flirting doesn’t bother me as much. It did bother me a lot too initially because I felt like she was really playing with his emotions. Now though, I think she is developing feelings towards him so I can take it as her just playing up the flirting as distraction rather than completely fake. I hope so at least. Also people are upset because everyone was expecting a full confession and we didn’t get that. Everyone is running out of patience at this point, lol

Am I the only one internally freaking out about Rohail revealing to Murtasim that he is aware of the contract? Murtasim defended Meerab against everyone when that came out and told them that it was between the two of them. I don’t know if any man, let alone a traditional feudal lord, who would be okay with their wife sharing that with some other man.

THIS WAS THE MAIN ISSUE!!! We actually thought we were getting a whole confession scene.. it was all hyped up!! Honestly i did feel betrayed lol GEO really did bewafai with us..

Rohail and contract will come up AGAIN sadly..

Heeba thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

How many episodes does TB's left?

No idea!!!

40-50 episodes i think..

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

I m saying this for a long time that rohail will use thus contract secret for creating mu between meerasim but it will end up in contract breaching.

Gigi78752 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi lovelies…just saw a video from another actor saying his entry will be EID k baad…how many episodes do we have left of tere bin? Seems like there is still a bunch of characters to be introduced 😟

pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Gigi78752

Hi lovelies…just saw a video from another actor saying his entry will be EID k baad…how many episodes do we have left of tere bin? Seems like there is still a bunch of characters to be introduced 😟

There is one more guy who is suppose to enter in tb.I guess drama is of 45+ episodes.

pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

I guess the other new guy will enter during separation phase 🤔

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

https://youtu.be/LoqHLmJ0AK

Wtf that’s fitoor 😂😂😂😂

this people don’t worry people

it’s 7th sky and same director 😂😂😂😂

Lol, I’ve never seen that bts from Fitoor so I kind of enjoyed it 😂 The actor who plays Rohail should learn from Wahaj how to play an obsessive lover. He did such a good job in Fitoor!
Heeba thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

I m saying this for a long time that rohail will use thus contract secret for creating mu between meerasim but it will end up in contract breaching.

i will not predict anything.. but this is what i feel also.. something along these lines