Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

This exactly is what makes me worried instead of being mad at her.

Yes she is being foolish and dumb now, but she is also going to PAY for it , the harder way and that is something I don't want to see her go through

An abandoned child will always have that sympathy from me and I cannot see her being left homeless and abandoned again

I think this is what the writer is using to justify Meerab behaviour (or making her behave in the way she does).

I truly, still don't get where Meerab is "wrong".

KMK family - his MB is the one who forced this r/ship on her.

I don't think we're even acknowledging what it could do to a person who has their entire world turned upside down thru one revelation.

Then to live under a roof (that she would get in inheritance anyway) she has to marry Murtasim.

Add MB's dominance, sky high expectations, Anwar's support role as a would be father 😵, behaya slithering over MeerAsim marriage, her adopted parent's (withdrawal, then exercising right) - who did she have on her side?

Let's not even venture into Murtasim's so called love....

Where's his trust on her?

Meerab has understood Murtasim better than he has actually understood her. It happens.

Edited by Sofna - 1 years ago
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Sorry, but i didn't get it... She also said something like Maryam se is par baat hui...

Can u please explain Merub's pov there?

she opened up a bit too much. She zoned in with murtasam like getting lost in some deep conversation. She does that often.

However she soon woke up and realized she was opening up her heart to him and so she diverted the conversation to Maryam. Basically she used Maryam as an excuse

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ye theory kaisi hai ?? Maarna mat mujhe 🤣🤣

Kasauti zindagi ki yaad agayi, yeh nooran baji itv ki badi wali fan lagti hai. Inhoney itv, ptv, novels, eng action series sab ko ek saath jhaapaa paa (mingled together)liya hai

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sofna

I think this is what the writer is using to justify Meerab behaviour (or making her behave in the way she does).

I don't think we're even acknowledging what it could do to a person who has their entire world turned upside down thru one revelation.

Then to live under a roof (that she would get in inheritance anyway) she has to marry Murtasim.

Add MB's dominance, sky high expectations, Anwar's support role as a would be father 😵, behaya slithering over MeerAsim marriage, her adopted parent's (withdrawal, then exercising right) - who did she have on her side?

Meerab has understood Murtasim better than he has actually understood her. It happens.

I am opposite belief

He knows her better than she understands him

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

she did say what is love of you don’t straggle or fight for it. So that should be a warning to murtasam.

poor man, he done so much yet it’s not enough for his wife 😂😂

But he falters when it comes to the Real tests...😬

altr thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

I think they will introduce the education track but I am not sure whether they will continue the track or not.

@bold: I want to know the reason why Meerab left the haveli. Murtasim is shown as someone who can not live without her so him trying to find her is understandable. I feel that there are two ways how they will get separated, may be,

1) At the time of the separation Meerab leaves and Murtasim will think that she will go to karachi but she will not go there.

2) Meerab leaves the house without telling anyone.

I think he will find her after the birth of their child.

I bet on he will think that she went to Karachi but they will find it out later that she didn't go Waqas' place

Anwer will abandon her once again, remember her dialogue in episode 13 or 14 something

He will obviously find her after birth of their child, there is no way he will let her go if he finds out that she's expecting

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

But he falters when it comes to the Real tests...😬

He has failed twice already

Third time lucky then Murtu baby

Go on I dare you make our day

Video gif. The camera zooms in on a man waving his arms up and down as he enthusiastically yells, “Absolutely do it”

Edited by Gundamwing - 1 years ago

Of course, she went throw a lot.

But unfortunately, writer failed to depict her sufferings, kya guzar rahi hai meerab py, we hardly got to know what she feelings, zaida na sahi 1-2 monologues toh detey.

Also meerab understood murtasim well because he is what he is. He expresses his feelings, his thoughts, unlike meerab, we as audience is confuse that what she exactly wants, toh murtasim ko kaisey samjh aye ga.

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Sorry, but i didn't get it... She also said something like Maryam se is par baat hui...

Can u please explain Merub's pov there?

I think they cut her convo with Maryam there