Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Heeba

you always bring a smile to my face.. okay i have charged my phone to 76% let me go see the episode.. im sure its not that bad…

Im a sucker for those two.. put them on the same scene and i will forget everything i just said.. LOL

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

Word Count: 1

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Aaj Saba ne bola , Murti was always possesive about Meru. 😳😳

Thats all i read ❤️❤️😂😂

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't know what will be the reason for their separation but from the BTS it is somewhat clear that Murtasim will search for Meerab. And also we have another track where Meerab will pursue higher education. In one of the initial interviews, Yumna told that Meerab is focused to pursue her dreams and in the process she kept the family aside a little bit. So I think we will get Meerab's education track also before the separation.

arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

Its has been a record that they never continue where it ends.

Even I wish we could get a biryani scene

No sane partner would continue with that biryani date after the insane stunt he pulled at the terrace.

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altr

Okay, so the episode wasn’t as bad.

I liked Meerab-Haya scenes in the village and haveli. In character for M.

Haya’s wedding—MB is hilarious! Everyone’s wedding in this family is a surprise to them. 🤣

I get that it was an impulse reaction for M to flirt with Murtasim to divert him, but my heart broke for Murtasim there. This was manipulation. So cruel and dirty. Wish it was executed better to not make M look so cruel. She notices his reaction and THEN gets really into it. I’d like to believe she liked his reaction and wanted to feel more of that love from him, but I’m afraid it’s not true. Rewatch value of this scene to me=0 as much as I liked it without the context. :/

M acting all funny with Mariam didn’t sit right with me. This scene’s tone should have been at least a bit serious. Meerab can be pampered, but she isn’t stupid. I look forward to her becoming the true alpha queen that she is, but she isn’t even close right now. It can’t be a switch. One day she’s naïve and with a sudden realisation she becomes the wise one. If she has to become a Khanam, her progress needs to be shown in these tracks along with her journey of love, 30 episodes and why hasn’t the writer focused on this aspect? Apart from Naila’s case, there’s been nothing as far as I remember. Writer’s not doing justice to M here. :(

MM last scene in the bedroom❤️ So domestic, so much love there and all heart❤️ One thing I’m sure of is that once M truly accepts Murtasim’s love, she will submit herself to his love. She will be the definition or devotee. And I don’t want Maryam’s track to be a reason for this. I’m going to wait for Meerab to correct this situation herself.

I want to see them face the conflicts together, argue and fight. Ye kya Murtasim ke peeche se sab kuch karliya?! This is no Alpha-alpha. Their fun is in their face to face tashan, not one erring and one rectifying all the time. Kuch toh time spend karo in developing your FL character. Don’t rush one aspect of her journey in the last few episodes.

And yes, Murtasim is going through all this and sticking with her and will once again, until he reaches the ishq level. That is his test—his journey. But Meerab’s sacrifice will be bigger FOR HIM.

Like she said, she is going to be her aashiq’s devotee, so during separation she is going be at her worst. Despite losing her everything due to her birth revelation and marriage, she still wasn’t broken, and Murtasim saw that when she left her parents’ house after begging them to open the door. But this sacrifice will be her ultimate low, she will be BROKEN. But her prayer remains—KABHI besahara mat chodna—their daughter.

Apne mu ke bal sabse pehle tum girogi—what will be Murtasim’s breaking point?

I dislike what Meerab is doing because I can’t bear to see her face the consequences of her foolish actions. Precap Meerab is being dumb. Don’t do this to your FL, writer!

This exactly is what makes me worried instead of being mad at her.

Yes she is being foolish and dumb now, but she is also going to PAY for it , the harder way and that is something I don't want to see her go through

An abandoned child will always have that sympathy from me and I cannot see her being left homeless and abandoned again

Edited by -INAAYAT- - 1 years ago
Gundamwing thumbnail

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

I am prepared for the worsttttt

Nothing can faze me now expect pixie and Khan boy's marriage

That will not happen

i drink someone GIF

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even though meerab was trying to divert murtu but I was cute how she was like pulled his hand chalo coffee bana teh haii 😆

Like a kid...I feel like murtasim likes her childish side .

Gundamwing thumbnail

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

This exactly is what makes me worried instead of being mad at her.

Yes she is being foolish and dumb now, but she is also going to PAY for it , the harder way and that is something I don't want to see her go through

An abandoned child will always have that sympathy from me and I cannot see her left homeless and abandoned again

You can become an Arya or you can end up like Dany

She is an Arya she will be fine

andy samberg spoilers GIF by HuffPost

It is all about perspectives, abandoned or not take this opportunity to develop some life skills and toughen up. Because eventually she will be back with him, so this is your chance dear.

Edited by Gundamwing - 1 years ago
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

It's not about character's integrity yaar! I understand Merub is like that only! Situation bhi samajhti hoon... But i wish she had done something else to distract or she could have just casually said 'coffee peene chalein'!

Staircase wali scene se problem hai mujhe, bedroom ka toh sahi tha!

Yesterday I just believed that scene to be progress from Merub's side... Her holding Murtesim's hand and the look Murtesim gave her was just giving me tears & goosebumps at the same time...

And today when i knew she did that to just distract him i felt sooo bad for him!

I feel, for somebody who has been in love with someone completely aware of the fact it's not reciprocated, getting this feeling of reciprocation when it's actually not there, it's like playing with their feelings...

Merub ka rude hona, confuse hona sab ek taraf hai... False hope dena ek taraf! Because rude/confuse hote hue she's being real!

This is about meerab omitting the truth. Meerab and Maryam are no besties so she owes nothing to her sil. So why be like I support you. The promo gave a you should run away advice vibe. This is such a bad move. I will get if this is murtasim's breaking point.

Meerab puts murtasim at risk out of her ego. That's fine. She does it to herself but mostly it wasn't her fault. That's fine as well. We can't put the action of animals like Zubair and sticky board on anyone else. Chalo think hai. But today she's putting that dumb Maryam at risk by not telling murtasim when she has a chance to.

I'm just dumb founded by how badly her character is written. In yesterday's episode her reply to her sherwani dad was wise. She rightfully stood up to murtasim questioning her in a bad way. Now she's back to being silly. Is this a character or a ping pong ball? All over the place. No consistency.

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Word Count: 0