Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Heeba

All she wants is to help everyone..but in return she will be the one punished/blamed..

I cant believe she even wants to help haya, knowing everything she has done to her!!! Being this good is also not considered good!!!

This is so wrong to show. In reality we wouldn’t do what meerab did. I know my sister in law in love. In red flag I will be like ok I need to solve this problem. I know my husband listen to me so let’s discuss a solution! 🤦🏻‍♀️

but this writer is hell bent to show how all the positive people suffer and negative people always survive

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thats coffee making scene was funny at the same time I feel like she was diverting murtasim so mariyan do not get caught.

But last meerasim scene I felt she was genuine....but they edited it out many thing was shown on the promo.

It definitely was not a great episode...it was beginning of another 2 new tracks...haya nauresh and mariyam joobi.

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

You can find e-pubs of her books on any website for books

send me a link pls

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizba63

I don't get the pretext to any scenes anymore. Random acts put together. I'm not enjoying or able to engage now. Complete drag. Script is such a thing that it's superior to even the best actor.

Meerab can be insufferable at times. Today she lied to murtasim again. As a brother and for safety and background check she should have told him about the guy upstairs. This and her removing the bullets really made me think she should separate from murtasim.

Another problem I have is she is always addressed as his wife. Like she's a whole person. She has equal right to the house and Everything else by birth. Her bio dad is a loser.

They should have married haya in the village and never brought her back. I hate the kindness and naivety shown by murtasim, him mom and his sister towards haya. Meerab deserves better which is why I always want her to be stable and autonomous. Her safety and well being comes first. Murtasim's love ain't it.

With this snail pace this will end in epi 160 where both murtasim and meerab will turn into nagins and die 😂

@bold that is so true and it also somewhere establishes how Wahaj and Yumna are so good at their craft for carrying the show for so long. But they can only do so much out of a mediocre script

Meerab is never getting used to Murtasim's way of protecting his family which is extreme, she's too liberal and bindaas for that and that's why she's fatal to him

She will always be addressed as his wife and that is never changing in the show. She's shackled forever

Her bio dad is just there to GASLIGHT her and moral police her

Murtasim did not even question Haya about why she made Meerab slip off the stairs, she is given more importance and RESPECT in the Khan household than Meerab, it's a fact

So yes, at these point, parting ways would sort them up a bit

Edited by -INAAYAT- - 1 years ago
TR_19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

Just watched the last 6 min again , meeriasam ❤️❤️❤️

it was so good and strong.

Ehhh I hope we get to see some more romance before ending. I really want to see Meerabs love for murtasam.

she was teary , I wonder what is the reason she is not believing in murtasam love.

But there chemistry uff 🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼❤️❤️

Same same

But when we don't know.

Edited by TR_19 - 1 years ago
Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gigi78752

kuch positivity mujhe bhi do..mujhe toh episode dekhne ko dil hi nahi kar raha…😞😞😞 just like what Haya said “ kya socha tha kya ho gaya”

HERE IS SOME POSITIVITY GUYYSSSSSS

Please wish Mr. ad Mrs. Zubi Dubi a Happy Married Life

Goodnightmylove,सोजाओ,लड़का,लड़की ,Sleep GIF - Good Night शुभरात्रि Sleep - Discover & Share GIFs

DAMN MURTU BABY YOUR BIL IS A BETTER DIPPER THAN YOU

TR_19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

HERE IS SOME POSITIVITY GUYYSSSSSS

Please wish Mr. ad Mrs. Zubi Dubi a Happy Married Life

Goodnightmylove,सोजाओ,लड़का,लड़की ,Sleep GIF - Good Night शुभरात्रि Sleep - Discover & Share GIFs

DAMN MURTU BABY YOUR BIL IS A BETTER DIPPER THAN YOU

🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

Those two lines of let's make coffee together don't make or break a character's integrity

She was genuine in the bedroom convo, we can cut her some slack there, since we cut Murtasim of it in plenty

It's not about character's integrity yaar! I understand Merub is like that only! Situation bhi samajhti hoon... But i wish she had done something else to distract or she could have just casually said 'coffee peene chalein'!

Staircase wali scene se problem hai mujhe, bedroom ka toh sahi tha!

Yesterday I just believed that scene to be progress from Merub's side... Her holding Murtesim's hand and the look Murtesim gave her was just giving me tears & goosebumps at the same time...

And today when i knew she did that to just distract him i felt sooo bad for him!

I feel, for somebody who has been in love with someone completely aware of the fact it's not reciprocated, getting this feeling of reciprocation when it's actually not there, it's like playing with their feelings...

Merub ka rude hona, confuse hona sab ek taraf hai... False hope dena ek taraf! Because rude/confuse hote hue she's being real!

TR_19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaneAustin

I’m still mad we didn’t get a proper biryani scene. All that effort she made for the candlelit dinner. They could’ve really had some romantic eating moments but never mind 😔

Its has been a record that they never continue where it ends.

Even I wish we could get a biryani scene

TR_19 thumbnail

Btw that guy nauresh is very handsome 😆