Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Posted: 1 years ago

Does anyone have that BTS when Murtu and Merab goes to Zubi Dubi's house??

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She hardly commited a 'list' of mistakes today yaaaarrrr

Yeh Khan Sahab jo khud jump jump khelte hai uska kya?

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JaneAustin

I’m still mad we didn’t get a proper biryani scene. All that effort she made for the candlelit dinner. They could’ve really had some romantic eating moments but never mind 😔

I have a feeling a lot were shot and even written in the script but got edited 😢

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gigi78752

kuch positivity mujhe bhi do..mujhe toh episode dekhne ko dil hi nahi kar raha…😞😞😞 just like what Haya said “ kya socha tha kya ho gaya”

I don't get the pretext to any scenes anymore. Random acts put together. I'm not enjoying or able to engage now. Complete drag. Script is such a thing that it's superior to even the best actor.

Meerab can be insufferable at times. Today she lied to murtasim again. As a brother and for safety and background check she should have told him about the guy upstairs. This and her removing the bullets really made me think she should separate from murtasim.

Another problem I have is she is always addressed as his wife. Like she's a whole person. She has equal right to the house and Everything else by birth. Her bio dad is a loser.

They should have married haya in the village and never brought her back. I hate the kindness and naivety shown by murtasim, him mom and his sister towards haya. Meerab deserves better which is why I always want her to be stable and autonomous. Her safety and well being comes first. Murtasim's love ain't it.

With this snail pace this will end in epi 160 where both murtasim and meerab will turn into nagins and die 😂

Edited by Alizba63 - 1 years ago
Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arshi1983

I beg to differ! Me and Mu are anything but INCONSISTENT. They are just flawed humans like us.

They are more consistent than I am. Last night I went to bed at 4, the night before it was 10, the night before that I think I didn't even sleep.

So who am I to judge

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Does anyone have that BTS when Murtu and Merab goes to Zubi Dubi's house??

The one that I shared?

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Mujhe meerub p usually gussa ata hai when she just shows attitude to murtasim but in today's episode, she was being nice with him.Koi attitude nahi diya so i liked her and she gave back to haya and even rohail.

She has her flaws which is a good thing.It makes drama interesting warna one dimensional character boring ho jata hai.

We all r basically frustrated because we want meerasim scenes but frankly speaking we r getting many meerasim scenes as compared to other Pak dramas.Usually TB mein dosre tracks jaldi khatam ho jate hain tu maryam-J malik wala track mein 2-4 episodes mein end ho jayega.

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

I am prepared for the worsttttt

Nothing can faze me now expect pixie and Khan boy's marriage

Same!!! Thats the ONLY thing i would not be able to digest!!!

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Just like Murtu we have to let out our frustrations somehow… we know he is frustrated, he’s a man, and he let’s it out in other ways 😂

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mujhe toh bada mazA aaya bash karne mein......now I am chill 🤣🤣

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sofna

Murtasim isn't that stupid

( sometimes really is 😆)

He sleeps in the same room as Meerab, he has a clear idea about her character.

She may be not forthcoming about her feelings as her response is the only thing in her control and she wants to be sure before she moves fwdvin this r/ship.

Why should he have trust issues 🤔

He still has everything

He needs to have surveillance issues that his security team nvr picked up...🤦‍♀️😁

He will have erectile disfunction before he has trust issues