Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ash is no longer Ash of 2000s when she became first Indian actress to have her own official website and was ambitious, had aggressive global PR.  I do not see go getter streak in her. Forget professional life, she does not even maintain her looks or health. 

Mark my words she will look like Jaya Bachchan one day if she keeps going at this rate. I just hope she does not become grumpy like her either. It's a typical Bachchan bahu losing her shine day by day.

Originally posted by: D3viL

AB snr makes up for everyone in the parivar. 

tweeting and insta .. .. he is pretty controlling .. maybe he hasn't shared the wifi password with her 

Aish baychaari ko apnay data say hee kaam chalaana chahiye

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Ash is no longer Ash of 2000s when she became first Indian actress to have her own official website and was ambitious, had aggressive global PR.  I do not see go getter streak in her. Forget professional life, she does not even maintain her looks or health. 

Mark my words she will look like Jaya Bachchan one day if she keeps going at this rate. I just hope she does not become grumpy like her either. It's a typical Bachchan bahu losing her shine day by day.

Is she not in good health ? 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Is she not in good health ? 

I think she means Aish is clearly overweight now! Something she managed in the early 2000s. She did put on some weight for Bride and prejudice. Even then she was never overweight. I think like most women in the later 40s she is just going through menopause and most of the weight will come off in a few years. But she will probably never work for it. Even after her pregnancy she described in an interview most of the weight started dropping on its own after few months. She did close to nothing. For Dhoom 2 she goes I am lucky even if I put in a little bit of effort my body responds. Thank you body! She has never been keen on exercise or fitness. And she clearly wont do anything extra herself to take care of her body. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I think she means Aish is clearly overweight now! Something she managed in the early 2000s. She did put on some weight for Bride and prejudice. Even then she was never overweight. I think like most women in the later 40s she is just going through menopause and most of the weight will come off in a few years. But she will probably never work for it. Even after her pregnancy she described in an interview most of the weight started dropping on its own after few months. She did close to nothing. For Dhoom 2 she goes I am lucky even if I put in a little bit of effort my body responds. Thank you body! She has never been keen on exercise or fitness. And she clearly wont do anything extra herself to take care of body. 

I don’t think those extra pounds will be a big big health problem. Maybe she’ll when she’s older. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I don’t think those extra pounds will be a big big health problem. Maybe she’ll when she’s older. 

It is more likely to lead to cancer or diabetes. Among many other sicknesses! 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Double post ! 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Look at her bloated, stiff face and all weight gain.

Does she look fit to you?

Her cheeks look weird with all those fillers, botox.

Her body looks bloated.

Of course it must be ageing and menopause but she has hardly maintained self the way, say Kajol, Shilpa, Kareena, Malaika, maintained self post marriage and kids.

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

its one of the things I respect about her and which sets her a part.   

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Look at her bloated, stiff face and all weight gain.

Does she look fit to you?

Her cheeks look weird with all those fillers, botox.

Her body looks bloated.

Of course it must be ageing and menopause but she has hardly maintained self the way, say Kajol, Shilpa, Kareena, Malaika, maintained self post marriage and kids.

Hey I love making fun of Aishwarya Rai 

But I don’t think she will drop tomorrow