Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Anilaanu

So not only me who feels abhira is the most opportunist FL till date....today somewhere I read she slapped ruhi for writing late before her parents name....she should know what her mother tried to do with her...kill her as unborn....baby queens pride will go....and her mother running behind two man ...self respect 🤣

not for writing late actually pl ne skip mardiya tha uske parents ka name mention karna 😂 but even that can not justify the slap she did not even slapped ppl who called her mom characterless uske aage this is too small mistake that deserved a slap 😂
Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Baby queens face when people praise ruhi for her beauty,dance and for doing household duties is worth watchable....dkp will make baby queen a clown queen at end like her mother...baby queen consummated before marriage I think and stans are praising itsmiley44

firewings_diya thumbnail

Baby queens face when people praise ruhi for her beauty,dance and for doing household duties is worth watchable....dkp will make baby queen a clown queen at end like her mother...baby queen consummated before marriage I think and stans are praising itsmiley44

haha for some reason rishta fl has support even if she kills ppl smiley36 toh ye choti baath hai uske saamne i wish next gen ek psycho fl aaye who murders ppl i want to see thab kya hoga 😄
Anilaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

haha for some reason rishta fl has support even if she kills ppl smiley36 toh ye choti baath hai uske saamne i wish next gen ek psycho fl aaye who murders ppl i want to see thab kya hoga 😄

The main problem with baby queen stans is if we say a word against her we will termed as abhinav hater and abhimanyu stanssmiley44.... baby queen is such a hypocrite who behaves with others according to her mood swings....she has only long talks no actions....she blame ml for her mother's death but actually if he was not there also her mother would have killed and she would have been wife of yuvraj....now she is independent girl living on poddar's outhouse who is spending money of poddar for her daily expenses after blaming victims and babysitting arman so that ruhi doesn't take him....do she have an ounce of trust for her would be or ex or now husband (not sure about status)...

Atleast savi is now not at that pathetic state.....even previously savi maintained her living through her hard work.....her mother too had scholarships and became doctor....she did household works in return of food and shelter and here is a freeloader...atleast her mother was better

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

So not only me who feels abhira is the most opportunist FL till date....today somewhere I read she slapped ruhi for writing late before her parents name....she should know what her mother tried to do with her...kill her as unborn....baby queens pride will go....and her mother running behind two man ...self respect 🤣

Her mother was the most cunning n a fraud woman who insulted n treated AB like a thrash all his life n now after she died its good that she is getting insulted all around along with her roadside husband..🤣

Anilaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Her mother was the most cunning n a fraud woman who insulted n treated AB like a thrash all his life n now after she died its good that she is getting insulted all around along with her roadside husband..🤣

She deserves the insult for playing ping pong with two man...she could have stayed loyal with one...but no if ones goes she want other.... how could audience sympathize with such a character....

Rosh4rose thumbnail

She deserves the insult for playing ping pong with two man...she could have stayed loyal with one...but no if ones goes she want other.... how could audience sympathize with such a character....

I was supporting her until she went back to.her ex husband ....My sympathy evaporated...

What kind of " f....." then should have forgiven him.and started life with him ...At thr end both men and child died ..even though just characters it was ridiculous

Anilaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I was supporting her until she went back to.her ex husband ....My sympathy evaporated...

What kind of " f....." then should have forgiven him.and started life with him ...At thr end both men and child died ..even though just characters it was ridiculous

She was more like characterless woman at end... otherwise she could have married another man.. running behind ex husband for marriage few days after the death of current husband that too with his child on womb..smiley11

Edited by Anilaanu - 17 days ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

She used everyone around her n treated them like thrash n I have no sympathy for her thanks to the fraud she did along with her husband.She ruined her kid's childhood by hiding his identity n doing paternity fraud for which she n her husband should have been in jail as no law allows u to change biological father name in birth certificate.She had zero guilt for killing Neil n Aarohi n even her unborn kid so how can one sympathise with a woman like AK ? No wonder her daughter is just getting back for all the crimes her mother did..

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Haan, exactly, logic isn't needed. Just say Abhira is wrong usi se kaam ho jayega 🤣, and, the way people get triggered! The wars they start, bringing up real-life stuff like 'she’s an orphan,' 'she’s this,' and then dragging in all the legacy stuff—her great-great-grandmother, blood, property, money, legacy, and whatnot. But they never answer the real question; they just skip it. Kal mein gyi thi Nephy ka post check krne , I saw someone asking if they could use abusive words for " some " forum people too, because some people use abusive slang for Gen 3. Mods said no, kaha ki vo log bhi retaliate karenge toh, don't come crying to us. I mean, I'm so dead! 💀

Even saying she is a freeloader, which she is, they get triggered smiley36. Then we will see a precap of her mothers' lineage only for some reason 🤣. Kalesh hai Rishta forum mein.