Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Fearless , competitive, dabangg mulgi and topper mentality .. oh yeh Toh Ghum forum hai ..  hai 😂 Sai Thi Toh sahi Thi ..Sai was super confident about everything higher IQ personality ..  sometimes Toh I felt with that woh 

virat ko bhi slow learner hi samajhti  hi Thi 😂😂.. though she loved his dileri but was sceptical about his reasoning ability .. 😂😂😂

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
Rosyme thumbnail

So many hearts would have been broken.

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1758019781104636311?t=5FQ3YMBwc2NI298S66nscA&s=19

Edited by Rosyme - 3 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Is anyone watching dabangii on Sony? What's happening after the leap and ML ka role kya hai?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

In Bigg Boss, Neil had said ki Aishwarya auditioned for Sai ka role also. But the channel was very sure they did not want her for Sai but they want her for Pakhi. 

Channel ne bhi kuch sochke hi bola hoga naa 😬😬😬😬👊🏻

Edited by nutmeg7 - 3 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

In Bigg Boss, Neil had said ki Aishwarya auditioned for Sai ka role also. But the channel was very sure they did not want her for Sai but they want her for Pakhi. 

Channel ne bhi kuch sochke hi bola hoga naa 😬😬😬😬👊🏻

Hehehe smiley37

Channel rightly recognised....wohi toh they are always  no 1...

BB opened a Pandora box this time around

Amazing, couples and their dignity sub 😍 kuch dekhne  ka mila ... I watched only selected which went viral

I felt like after watching Neil & his wife...s

Some people always live with dignity and self respect like Ayisha , some think they are the centre of the world and they are the guiding force behind " the mighty 🌎 earth's spinning "smiley37

Late & mid 30s acting like early teenagers who are leaving to control emotions smiley3712 yrs are more matured than them smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 3 months ago
Nivedha1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Channel knows better na thank God.That's why the show ran successfully for two years😂😂

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

I have been only watching this Ghum 2 on and off. Once in a while I try to watch clips of one or two other shows. So I have a question abt the never ending show  of Sitara..This Ruhi’s grandpa-Nanu’s wife- Is she Abhira’s grandmom?  First of all she looks too young to be a grandmother and secondly she doesn’t seem to care abt Abhira’s mom at all. In all shows usually they show mom missing her kids all the time, but in this show mom doesn’t even want to talk abt her 🤔

The other show I saw a clip of was Sitara’s popular ‘maid’ drama. I saw a clip where ML and FL were arguing..and ML even called the FL a maid.  I don’t know if it’s just me but I found FL’s expressions very odd. ML’s family members are so obnoxious that they even makes the Bhosles saints 

Edited by kuttapu - 1 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I have been only watching this Ghum 2 on and off. Once in a while I try to watch clips of one or two other shows. So I have a question abt the never ending show  of Sitara..This Fuji’s grandpa-Nanu’s wife- Is she Abhira’s grandmom?  First of all she looks too young to be a grandmother and secondly she doesn’t seem to care abt Abhira’s mom at all. In all shows usually they show mom missing her kids all the time, but in this show mom doesn’t even want to talk abt her 🤔

The other show I saw a clip of was Sitara’s popular ‘maid’ drama. I saw a clip where ML and FL were arguing..and ML even called the FL a maid.  I don’t know if it’s just me but I found FL’s expressions very odd. ML’s family members are so obnoxious that they even makes the Bhosles saints 

That obnoxious hag is Abhira’s step great grandmother. She used to be positive in the previous seasons but has now suddenly become obnoxious and cold hearted. Actually she blames Abhira’s mother for killing her other granddaughter (it was an accident) and doesn’t want her to have any relationship with her or her deceased sister’s daughter. It’s really stupid but it’s a cheap way to copy the Ghum 1 plot and show Abhira as a bechari anath with no relatives (like Sai)

I don’t watch the other show as much but yes that family is brutal and way worse than Bhosale’s who seem like saints in front of them. Itni toxic family aaj tak nahi deka itv pe. The FL is annoying and always has the same constipated expression and the ML is a spineless loser 

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh god!! So this Manish and wife are great grandparents!!😳 I wonder at what age did they get married!! Maybe be they had child marriage 😝 

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Oh god!! So this Manish and wife are great grandparents!!😳 I wonder at what age did they get married!! Maybe be they had child marriage 😝 

It seriously makes no sense at all why those immortal hags are still alive. They’re literally great grandkids to adults. They don’t age or die. I bet they’ll be alive in the next season and will be taking care of Abhira and Roohi’s kids smiley36 

Manish’s mother was actually a great great grandmother in the previous season so I’m sure Manish will break her record smiley36