Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Alifya diiii!!! Thankyou🤗

shrutiberlia thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry for making you wait😞😞

I am also very eager to write the next chapters as whole story is ready in my brain.

But you guys will have to wait for one month.

Sorry....😟😟

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awww Jara thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece of work it's really soothing and cute to read help me a lot to divert My mind 🤗🤗🤗

Baby rani and her cute little masti in her cute gibberish way I really like it how you portrayed the love between the family we missed them and then realized we have not watch our favorites from years 🥺🥺

Your beautiful writings keep our kalma alive and I am really thankful to you di and priyu for writing such beautiful pieces and let's all of your reader made happy thank you darling for writing this love you 😘😘

Jara567 thumbnail

Nehi nehi shruti. Mujhe Bilkul Accha nehi lagega agar tu aise sorry feel kare🥺 I understand ki tumhare exams hain(Like Kallu). So jaise Malhar Kalyani ke exams ke andar adjust kar raha hain, waise mujhe bhi karna hoga☹️ but mujhe genuinely besabri se intezaar hain for you Update, jaise Malhar ko hain for Kallu.

Aur story acche se yaad rakhna, zaroorat padhe to likhke rakhna important points taaki jab likhne jao finally to sab probably ek saath yaad aaye🤗

Jara567 thumbnail

Yaar Vanshu making you happy is itself a huge thing for me. Meri wajah se, meri writing ki wajah se tumhara mind divert ho paya yehi bohot badi baat hain mere liye. Keep yourself well aur jaldi jaldi wapas aajao!!! We are eagerly waiting😘😘😘

shrutiberlia thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for understanding ❤️❤️

And don't worry yeh ek mahina palak japakte hi beet jayega😄😄

And thanks for the suggestion hum actually mein aage ke story ke liye bahut kuch soch liye hain and I am actually very excited to write the next updates you guys will definitely like it and kuch points aese bhi honge jo aaplog ko acha naa bhi lage but story jaese jaese proceed hoga maza ayega 😀😀

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Rani ki diary continue hogi??