Cute, sweet, beautiful, adorable n what not..🥰🥰🥰

Princess Rane ne to aane se pehle hi dil me jagah bana li thi..❤️❤️❤️

This update so so beautiful..❤️❤️❤️

Seeing the world through her eyes..

It’s so cute..😍😍😍😍

Make me feels overwhelmed..
She is love

Kuchi ku baby 😘😘😘😘

Thank you so much jara for this beautiful update and sorry maine itna din laga diye ise padhne me..

Loved it yaara.

Waiting for more..

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you priyu! Sooo glad you liked it😍🤗

Jara567 thumbnail

PAGE 02

Hello lovely people!! See I am back again to tell you about further chaos happening in my life.

It’s been 5 days here in the hospital guys! We are finally going home. Really excited about it overall.

Btw I have to tell you about the life threatening experience I faced today. Baba was driving his jeep and Aai sat in the front after dumping me in the baby carrier at the back. Everything was alright until Aai's dupatta flew into Baba's face due to the air blowing. Baba slowly pulled it off and started staring at her like a lunatic, all of a sudden completely oblivious to the fact that he's driving! I was like “what the hell is happening here?!” If them getting lost in each other’s eyes is an eventful thing, then it’s fine. I respect their privacy but guys I am your child! Care about my life atleast for god’s sake!!! Had I not starting crying at the top of my lungs at that moment, we might have been on our way to heaven instead of home!

Ok so after quite a struggle, I got to be reaching at home. And guess what? Here I see the faces of those people who had visited me on the day of my birth. They now seem to be good people honestly.

They have decorated the house that too for my welcome! I genuinely got happy but didn’t know how to express it!

Aai Baba along with dada and me cut a cake which was there as a way of celebrating my arrival. Everyone tried to hold me but me being me, didn’t feel the best in everyone’s arms and came back to Aai after showing crybaby faces. Then they finally took me to a room which seems to be Aai-baba’s(and now mine too hihihi).

It’s my first night here at home. I expected something different or fun because hospital mein to uss boring se ward mein rakhte the mujhe aur Aai baba ke paas aane ke liye bhi kitna rona padhta tha mujhe!(see guys I am getting really good at Hindi, hope to improve even more after staying at home) Here it’s rather peaceful than fun. There is a little bed of mine alongside Aai baba’s bed.

But you know what happened today? Let me elaborate. Basically Baba told Aai that he loves Aai the most, even more than he loves his kids!

Aai seems to be sad. She was a little quiet yesterday too but i was put to sleep early so I don’t know anything more. But today I am listening to Baba and Aai talking with all my attention.

So I got to know that Aai is feeling really low, paranoid and overwhelmed with emotions and tiredness. She is now crying uncontrollably while baba hugged her tightly and rubbed her back gently. Baba let her cry for good amount of time still holding her tightly while I was looking at them with curious eyes without them having any clue about it.

After a long time, Baba atleast tried to bring Aai to face him but she only clutched on to him tighter & started rubbing her face on his shoulder in a negative motion, as if asking him not to part her from his warmth.

I didn’t understand everything baba told Aai but he kept saying things to her while patting her hair, kissing cutely on her hair time to time. I got totally “awwwed” seeing them! Like such a cute pair of lovers they are!

That’s when Baba told Aai that for him, Aai is the most important one in his life. He loves his kids means me and dada to death but nothing can compare to the love he has for Aai. And how Aai is the bestest mother and we kids are lucky to have such a strong mum like Aai. And she is doing enough.

Listening to it, Aai seemed to cry even more pressing her face into Baba’s neck.

I got to know that it’s normal for mums have depressing thoughts and to feel low. My poor Aai.

Guys I genuinely tried ok? but I myself couldn’t hold back and I ended up crying too. Aai Baba quickly got untangled and Baba came swiftly to hold me and took me to Aai. I got shut instantly and felt the calmness instantly when Aai called me “mera baby meri doll” still having tear-stains on her face.

Baba gently pulled Aai on his lap after sitting on the bed. He put his head in Aai’s shoulder and Aai kept her head on his head. Baba showed Aai how he has been blessed with everything beautiful where Aai finally smiled and gave kisses to Baba and me. Baba held both of us close and snuggled.

Aai started feeding me and baba started reminiscing the days when I was there in Aai’s tummy. He told Aai with a victorious smile how they have been waiting for their daughter for last 9 months and now they are finally holding me in their arms. Baba said something like “Dekha Kalyani? bola tha na maine? Meri beti haina sabse pyaari? bilkul tumhare jaisi” Does he mean that I look like Aai? I wonder if I do. Aai smiled ear to ear while caressing me soothingly.

I drifted into the world of sleep after burping, leaving my parents alone to sleep. I doubt that after me sleeping, Baba must have given Aai more kisses as he loves Aai more!(guys I am not jealous but….ok never mind)

Aai woke up in the middle of the night again to give me a feed and even told me a sweet story too! She seemed to be fine and better than before. It genuinely filled me with happiness to see her happy. She held me close to her chest for feeding me and rocked till I felt content and slept.

Our proper first day at home is gonna start tomorrow. Can’t wait to see, write in my secret diary and then share everything with you all too! But before that, I wanna read your comments about how you liked my day ok?

Rani Rane signing off for today.

Edited by Jara567 - 1 years ago
shrutiberlia thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rani Rane's first day at Swara Niwas really liked it❤️❤️

Welcome baby rane to the world of Kalmoksh.

Very nice update Jara keep going 👍👍

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awww....Meri pyari Rani ..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tumhari diary padne utavli ho gayi thi Mai...

Haan Aai aur Baba wierd pranis hai Jo driving ke wakt ek dusre me kho gaye...😆

But you need to take care Rani...you're a smart and alert girl..

Entry ho gayi Apne ghar me .. and Aai Baba ka coochie coo bhi chupke se dekh liya🤣🤣🤣.

Jara I loved it so much..

Aur entries dekhne wait kar rahi hun..🤩🤩

Edited by rekha_crm - 1 years ago
Jara567 thumbnail

Aap dono ke liye bohot saara pyaar!

Rekha di, aapko ye ff pasand hain to I will update jaldi jaldi😚

but aap dono ke updates ke liye main taras rahi hoon guys!!! Please be thoda understanding aur mere liye update dedooooooo😭😭😭

shrutiberlia thumbnail

Sabr karo sabr ka fal meetha hota hai😉😉

Jara567 thumbnail

Mujhe bohot saara fal chahiye! Matlab bohot saare long lengthy updates!!!

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jara567

Aap dono ke liye bohot saara pyaar!

Rekha di, aapko ye ff pasand hain to I will update jaldi jaldi😚

but aap dono ke updates ke liye main taras rahi hoon guys!!! Please be thoda understanding aur mere liye update dedooooooo😭😭😭

Haan..no doubt about it.. mujhe bohot Pasand hai...

Mera update bhi milega don't worry... 😘😘

Shruti...jyada mat tarsana Hume..

shrutiberlia thumbnail

Nahi tarsayenge don't worry😊😊