Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Awwwww Mela Shona Mona kuchi coo RANI baby..

I love you so much 😘😘😘 😘

Thank you jara for this adorable update..🥰🥰🥰🥰

Just loved it yaar aur kya hi bolu main…😍😍😍😍

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Read the entire thing in one go! Loved the cute story. 

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aww thank you!!! Update is coming your way very soon🥰🤗

Jara567 thumbnail

PAGE 03

Ok so it’s time to talk about my first morning at home. 

So I now know the people of my family kinda well as I have now seen all of them quite a few times in total including their hospital visits. 

Let me talk about Nani first. She basically happens to be my mum’s mum. Means Aai’s Aai. She seemed to love me sooo much that she refuses to even put me down even for a few minutes! 

I have met with a man who introduces himself as my “Azoba”. I obviously don’t know what it means but he is Nani’s husband and Aai-Baba calls kaka. Very sweet guy. 

Their is another lady in the house whom I am a little scared off. Because she is a little elderly and strict looking na? That’s why. Whenever she came to hospital I just ended up panicking. Now she is talking to Aai. 

They are talking about something like “nehlana” and it seems to be something like bath. I have been given bath by the sweet nurses in the hospital everyday, that’s where I learnt the concept of bathing. But now my family members will give me bath? How will it go? 

Wait wait wait they will give me bath here? In the lawn? Sooo weird that would be!!! 

Aai is calling her Aaosaheb. She is being asked to come to me where I am lying in this tub feeling clueless. 

What is she pouring on me? It doesn’t seem like water. Oh it’s something new. This feels soooo relaxing! She is massaging me sooo soothingly. They are calling it “tel maalish”. I am enjoying this tel maalish anyway… 

Uff why are they pouring water on me? Are we already done with tel maalish thing? It’s only been 20 minutes!! Ok guys I have to cry a little. This time I became brave and cried my heart out without fearing Aai’s aaosaheb but then she coed me for a good time along with my Aai so I felt sad for them and stopped. She is sweet lady guys, I was meaninglessly worrying! 

They had to struggle quite much to give me bath but the massage was soooo good and who would want to take stupid bath after that?! And the water was not comfortable too! They have to learn how to make the water’s temperature comforting. 

They finally brought me out of the water! I don’t think I had to face these things if my Baba was here, he is my superhero!

But the drying session is cute though. My adorable Aai wrapped me in a cute towel, took me to the room when dada ran behind her. 

She was helping dada with his homework while drying me. Then she put lots of powder on me. It feels so fresh! 

Dada now definitely doesn’t seem to be interested in his studies at all! He just put his books aside and came running to me after I got dressed. Aai gave him a look featuring her scrunched brows but dada requested through his eyes which made Aai smile. 

Aai made dada sit and handed me to him. I can’t express it in words guys HOW EXCITED HE WAS!!! Aai was evidently soo emotional seeing him taking care of me. She kissed dada on his forehead and hugged him. I kept wondering when it’s gonna be my turn.

I started getting cranky a little but Aai took me and I got shut after a few “olle mela baby”s. Aai made me lay on the bed and dada sat beside me like a good boy. Aai then left to do her pending necessary works, giving dada some instructions. 

So guys, here I find my first best friend. And it’s none other than my dada, Moksh Rane. Dada was way more responsible than he seems to be considering his age. He was sooo careful and gentle with me. I tried to do some masti(I learnt this word from dada only! Aai tells him to not do it Hihihi) but dada didn’t mind at all. He told me stories and showed me his favourite toys too!!! When Aai came, he told Aai that I am a good girl(awww) and expressed his astonishment about me being sooo delicate and soft. 

Then Aai and dada decided to make me sleep. Aai was telling dada that they both will sit and study once I sleep which somehow made me laugh inwardly. I was sooo enthusiastic about spending some quality time with them but my so many trials didn’t give me more chances and I finally ended up sleeping. 

I then woke up around the evening and Baba had come after a few minutes. He claims that he missed his babies a lot as he was with us, on an off for last one week. Now even though he has a bunch of works pending, he couldn’t help but return to us as soon as possible. And he missed his “babies” soo much, that he came back and first thing he did was to give Aai a bear hug! Since when is Aai being counted in the list of his babies?!!!! Ok that was a quick hug. Then Baba was coming runningly to me and… AAI HAD TO INTERRUPT!!!! 

Aai instructed Baba to take shower and change clothes before touching me. I know cleanliness is important but ain’t I supposed to be the one deciding the guidelines around me? (Aai please don’t be the villain between me and my Baba! You are anyway his first one everywhere!) 

He himself had told that Aai is his most loved. I know I and dada come second. Even though Baba loves me and dada way too much too and that’s something I already became aware of in my 6 days old life. But Baba is also really fond of another guy called Power or something… oh yes Pawar! 

He always talks to him on the phone! Every now and then he picks his phone and says “haan pawar bolo”. I wonder who this lucky guy is whose call gets to become sooo important to Baba. 

So Baba came out of the shower, simply picked me, bounced me in his arms and smiled as if I meant the world to him. He then took me with him to dada’s room and sat on dada’s bed. He asked dada to sit on his left thigh while holding me with right hand. He gave both of us kisses on our hair while asking dada how his day went. And dada mostly talked about his time spent with me as if it was the highlight!

I was just missing Aai and she came looking for us just then. I looked at her with my big eyes and saw her clicking some pictures of us. She was soo emotional but Baba was too engrossed in dada’s talks.

She tiptoed into the room and hugged Baba from the neck and we four had a happy family kinda moment. They three spoke about me, their day, whom I love more and so much more. But every talk ended with a smiles and laughters which genuinely felt soo blissful to me, literally favourite moment of my life(till now). 
Nani then came to call us for dinner. Baba and dada left for the dining table but Aai took me to the room as I was hungry. 
Wait, how did she know?! How did she realise that I am hungry? Does Aai know magic?!! I then took my feed and slept right away in my Aai’s lap filled with love. Lovely kissies for Aai. I know I can’t give it now but she deserves it all. 

Aaj ke liye meri chutti guys. Aaplog batao kaisa laga mera din? 

Rani Rane signing off for the day.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rani itni pyari hai...I really miss not having Rani in the show...

Such a beautiful update filled with cuteness, curiosity and happiness.

Relaxing Tel maalish😍😍 aww..bachi ne enjoy kiya..

Aao saheb ko bhi sweetness Ka certificate mil Gaya.

Aww..Dada moksh is taking care and talks a lot ...

Such a beauty that was to read.

Don't be the villain between me and my Baba🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....

Bachi ko thoda jealousy bhi hai ki Baba loves Aai a little more🤣🤣🤣🤣

Baba Ka all important caller Power / Pawar....😂😂😂

The happy family...😘😘😘😘

Waiting for the next entry of RR❤️❤️

Jara567 thumbnail

Tel maalish aur bath ka idea to aapka hi tha di!!! Total worth it🥰🥰 aur bhi ideas dena mujhe pleaseeeee😘

Moksh and Rani are gonna be a happy team🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼

Show mein yaad hain Malhar ne bola tha ki rani would be like Kallu? Nautanki nathkhat aur thodi si Gadhi(don’t tell Rani ki maine aisa bola🫢 uske baba ne bola!!!) so Rani is gonna be like Kallu🤭 Moksh will be like Malhar. 
aur kaafi sweet activities ke peeche ki kahani aapko pata bhi chalega in upcoming updates😊😊😊 
Itne pyaare comment ke liye aapko 💋💋💋

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jara567

Tel maalish aur bath ka idea to aapka hi tha di!!! Total worth it🥰🥰 aur bhi ideas dena mujhe pleaseeeee😘

Moksh and Rani are gonna be a happy team🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼

Show mein yaad hain Malhar ne bola tha ki rani would be like Kallu? Nautanki nathkhat aur thodi si Gadhi(don’t tell Rani ki maine aisa bola🫢 uske baba ne bola!!!) so Rani is gonna be like Kallu🤭 Moksh will be like Malhar. 
aur kaafi sweet activities ke peeche ki kahani aapko pata bhi chalega in upcoming updates😊😊😊 
Itne pyaare comment ke liye aapko 💋💋💋

Awesome would love to read ❤️❤️❤️

Haan I'll try to think something and tell you.

shrutiberlia thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Very nice update 😊😊

I really enjoyed reading this please keep on writing so that we can get more of these sweet stories ❤️❤️

And I really liked the bonding between the cute little family 😄😄

Sehreem1 thumbnail

OMG rane Rani my fav love this What a beautiful update sorry for late replies inshallah will get better 

Jara567 thumbnail

Shruti I can’t talk to you without mentioning about my eagerness to read the next chapter of your ff… I know you might just be very busy but mujhse bina bole raha hi nehi gaya!!! I love and miss your ff sooo freaking much!!! 

I also understand the fact ki tum zaroor busy ho isiliye update nehi kar paa rahi ho. But just letting you know that we are desperately waiting!!!