Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Finally a new FF from you. I was waiting so much for a new FF written by you cos baaki dono FFs maine beech se start Kari thi and I couldn't see them begin.

Kalyani ka gussa...First chapter se to Aisa lag raha h ki misplaced has uska anger and frustration...Malhar uska bura hone se bachane chala tha and... there's so much suspense about what happened...

And second most important question...madam pighal kaise gayi. Aisa kya hua that she finally realised his value...

I'm so curious to see Malhar gain consciousness fir mujhe Malharji ke tevar dekhne hain...ab Kalyani ne itna pareshan kiya h to Malharji ka bhi thoda to bhaav khana Banta h. Thoda vo bhi Kallu ko satayein...

Vaise sach bolun I was thinking of posting a request to begin a new FF. Fir laga ki vaise hi forum me activity kam h to pata nahi it'll be possible for you. But this FF is like a wish come true.

And title can be: Na vo samajh sake na hum

Thank you Pragya.. 

I had been thinking to write this for quite some time but I didn't want to burden myself because already 3 stories are so still open. I didn't want to leave any of my story incomplete.. 

But finally to take a break from those I wrote the first chapter of this today.. 

And you are spot on.. It is misplaced anger. 

This is the first time I'm writing in this FB mode.. Hope teekh se likh paungi.. 

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehreemstory

Ab mai kya hi bolu kuch bacha hi nhi this so so beautiful and rekha aapko ye continue karna hi hai 

Poor Malhar bichare ko goli lag gayi aur kalyani Malhar se itni nafrat akhir huva kya hai unke beech 

But use utni fikar bhi hai Malhar ki Sourav kitna acha dost hai malharji 

Ab wish hai jldi se Malhar thik ho jaye 

And kallu apne dil ki baat bole 

The update was beautiful 😍❤️

Thanks Arwa.. 

Chalo since you girls like it mai continue karungi.. 

Ho jayenge teekh Malharji.. Fikar not. 

Kalma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oye hoye! Mein vaari jaanva, my dear Rekhu di! 

This seems to be one of those stories that has all the ingredients to be my  one of my faves... please, please keep the love/hate theme/Incomprehensions/physical tension high. 😘😍

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyapriyu

Wow diiii

It’s marvellous 👏👏

You are ready with a new kalma story 

Kalyani avatar as angry young woman and Malharji calm and cool..

My excitement is on another level with this story 

The way you penned Kalyani’s past and present emotions is just amazing..

Malharji ko goli lag gayi 😭

Hope he get well soon 

I’m loving it..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thode bohot dinon se mai ye story soch rahi thi.. 

I was hesitating to write because already three are still there..

But then whats the hurry.. Sab ko schedule karke likhti hun.. 😆

Glad you liked it. 

This is first time I'm trying flash back.. Pata nahi kaise aayega😆

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma92

Oye hoye! Mein vaari jaanva, my dear Rekhu di! 

This seems to be one of those stories that has all the ingredients to be my  one of my faves... please, please keep the love/hate theme/Incomprehensions/physical tension high. 😘😍

Will try my best dear... 

This story is quite different. Hope you will like it as it progresses. 

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Thode bohot dinon se mai ye story soch rahi thi.. 

I was hesitating to write because already three are still there..

But then whats the hurry.. Sab ko schedule karke likhti hun.. 😆

Glad you liked it. 

This is first time I'm trying flash back.. Pata nahi kaise aayega😆

Mast jayega diii 

I loved it

Already 3 hai so there is no harm in one more 😆

Aur Aap ko hi dekh ke I tried to write more stories..

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dekha Rekha di!! Isiliye main aapko bolti thi ki new story likhiye cause I have this trust that aap jo bhi likhengi best hi hoga😍😍😍 If you don't update the next part tomorrow, main to anticipation ke mare marr jaungi di😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Di it was sooo beautiful! Just loved the concept! Teri ore and glimmer of hope ke history ke adhar par I feel ki ye story bhi aage chalte ekdam meri favourite hogi as inke pehle bhi hatred and manmutav tha. But this one is definitely different. It seems like Malhar has saved kalyani and he had to marry her for that purpose. But kalyani's words felt really painful. Can't wait to see kalyani's confession and also mj's reaction.

Aise cases mein CVs kuch na kuch problems leke aate hain taki heroine confess na kar paye. Di aap cliche mat karna okay? I know you won't do it but still....

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jara567

Dekha Rekha di!! Isiliye main aapko bolti thi ki new story likhiye cause I have this trust that aap jo bhi likhengi best hi hoga😍😍😍 If you don't update the next part tomorrow, main to anticipation ke mare marr jaungi di😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Aww.. Jara.. Thank you so much.. 

I'll try to update soon.. 🤗❤️❤️❤️

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jara567

Di it was sooo beautiful! Just loved the concept! Teri ore and glimmer of hope ke history ke adhar par I feel ki ye story bhi aage chalte ekdam meri favourite hogi as inke pehle bhi hatred and manmutav tha. But this one is definitely different. It seems like Malhar has saved kalyani and he had to marry her for that purpose. But kalyani's words felt really painful. Can't wait to see kalyani's confession and also mj's reaction.

Aise cases mein CVs kuch na kuch problems leke aate hain taki heroine confess na kar paye. Di aap cliche mat karna okay? I know you won't do it but still....

I'm so glad that you enjoyed it.. 

No cliche... Don't worry.. 

I'll keep the story as straight forward as possible.. 

And you're right this story is different only. Nothing related to show.