Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 29 Mar 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 1 years ago

Vanraj returns to SH He informs everybody that Anupama was OK. Devika, Dheeraj, Pakhi, Adhik and the entire Shah family is shocked at this news, they all shoot their questions and accusations at Vanraj, where was she, how was she, how did you find her, why did he not get her back, why did he leave her behind, why did he not inform them when he saw her ?

Vanraj informs he found her at mandir , he asked her to come with him but she refused, what could he do ? All are shocked, Devika lashes out at him and Vanraj retorts her back, accusing her to be irresponsible in the first place n allowing her to leave home. They all might consider Vanraj and Anupama’s enemy but he was the only one who k ew her very well n k ew where to find her! If she refused to come with him he could not carry her in his arms against her wishes ! Kavya asks where was Anuj ? What will happen to him now ?

Anupama is seen walking the streets entire night and in the morning she reaches Kanta ben’s house, she hesitates but finally knocks on her doon, Kanta Ban is shocked to see Anupama in such a sorry state. Anupama hugs her mother n weeps . Bhavesh too is shocked to see his sister in such a state. They both learn how Anuj deserted her , blamed her for losing Choti. Kanta Ben regrets that she brought up Anupama to be so tolerant n submissive . That’s why she failed to protest when wrong was happening to her , she thought of everyone ‘s happiness except her own. That’s why she allowed Choti to go . No one thought about Anupama and her pain n sacrifice . Anupama is in depressed disturbed state n prays for her Anuj. Kanta hugs Anupama and calms n resources her that she will support n join her daughter to fight back.

Anupama performs tandav Nritya as she prays to Godmfpr the well-being of Anuj. Kanta Ben understands Anupama disturbed state of mind n calms n consoles n reassures her .

Anuj walks aimlessly on the streets, he is almost run over by a speeding car, the car owner turns out to be a former employee of Anuj, he gives him lift to Mumbai. At Mumbai, Anuj walks aimlessly, sleeping on various pavements, finally reaches the housing complex that houses Maaya’s flat. He asks the guard the way to Maaya’s flat. The security guard shoos him away, he falls on a car , it turns out to be Maaya’s car. She is shocked to see him in this state.

She helps him up and takes her to her flat, she showers him with care n concern, she seats him on her sofa, attends to his bruised feet , serves him drink , but he remains unresponsive. She realises he was missing Choti and informs she was playing at the beach with her friends and she would return soon.
Choti returns from beach n is happy to see her papa. Choti’s voice Brings Anuj out of his sleep and he beacons at her . Anuj takes his Choti into his arms n gives her tight hug. She hugs him and asks about his tired n unwell looks. She then asks about mummy , to which Anuj gives no reply .

.Precap

At Maaya’s flat , she watches Anuj sleeping on sofa and states that love for daughter has proved greater that 26 yrs of love for Anupama. Destiny has brought Anuj to Maaya and she will not let him go back to Anupama. He was not hers but will become hers soon, she smiles n moves close to Anuj.

At Kanta ben’s house Anupama is mentally disturbed n prays to God for Anuj’s well being , Bhavesh is very worried for Anupama and spoon feeds her with concern.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Only interesting part of the episode - Maaya Anuj encounter. Maaya takes care of distraught Anuj and the song played on Anuj-CA was nicely enacted. TBCH, sometimes I do think GK is over-acting a bit, but then I love him so I am good with his over-dramatic acting for a change.

CA started her mummy mummy again, as expected. If any other child, she’d have said ‘Again Mummy had to go to Bade Nanu’s house’… but here we have CA still expecting moon from AnupaMAA. But good for a change Anuj said ‘So what ? Your papa is here na’. 😈 Precap was nice - Maaya determined to take Anuj back. Please play a little slow and classy Maaya 😎. The last game was really cheap wanting to sew his shirt button. 🤢 Please play nice this time. I am with you dont know about others. ❤️

Vanraaj Saab’s response to Devika was awesome. 🤣 If you were such good friend, how come you fell asleep while looking after her. 🤣 Always enjoyed the banters of these 2 much more than AnupaMAA-Devika’s boring scenes.

Disclaimer - Taandav episode was today. Watch at your own risk. I dont believe in God and all, but I am sure Lord Shiva fainted couple of times dharti pe kiya hua iss cheez ko ‘Taandav’ bolte huye sunke. 🤣 Good luck everyone.

Edited by prerna4rishav - 1 years ago
731627 thumbnail

https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/anupamaa-big-twist-anupama-to-take-sanyaas-after-anuj-decides-to-stay-with-maaya-and-choti-anu-tv-news-article-99060301

I hope anupama taking sanyas and going to mount Abu is true because some people bina Matlab ka anupama ka character asssinaton karte rahenge

Poor anupama ne bina Matlab ka character asssinaton Saha hai

Please anupama don't come back apna character asssinaton bahut tolerate kar liye

Patience ki bhi Seema hoti Hai

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

I loved the way V washed Devika. She deserved it. Sach Hi To Kaha, V, Apni Anu Ke Barein Mein Jitna Janta Hain, Utna Koi Nahin Janta.

MAAya doing Anuj's pedicure was Pati Ke Charan Tale Swarg Hain.

Kanta vows to fight with Anuj for inflicting pain on her daughter. Chill Kanta. Jhula Devi is back. Now, she will call the maid to prepare Khichdi for her, and the maid will be back to her Maayka dumping Kanta as always. So, no point in fighting for your selfish daughter.

Deviji finally got a premonition about Anuj. Though it was not when Anuj's life was in danger, it was then when MAAya was caressing Anuj's hair.😉Financial crisis always comes with a premonition.

Precap: MAAya is determined to make Anuj hers. Finally, the sautan drama kick-starts. Popcorn is ready.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/anupamaa-big-twist-anupama-to-take-sanyaas-after-anuj-decides-to-stay-with-maaya-and-choti-anu-tv-news-article-99060301

I hope anupama taking sanyas and going to mount Abu is true because some people bina Matlab ka anupama ka character asssinaton karte rahenge

Please anupama don't come back apna character asssinaton bahut tolerate kar liye

I don't think she will leave her kids, especially Toshu. She may go for a while, but will surely return to check on Toshu's progress.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

In an unrelated news, there is a sudden rise in bulk order of good quality earplugs in Mt.Abu as local residents got wind that Anupama will be coming to their town soon!

Edited by SmithaRam - 1 years ago

Meanwhile Maaya ke mann me laddu phoota, like this...

And she will be flirting with Anuj like,

731627 thumbnail

Anupama may go to ashram may be bhramkumari ashram

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Only interesting part of the episode - Maaya Anuj encounter. Maaya takes care of distraught Anuj and the song played on Anuj-CA was nicely enacted. TBCH, sometimes I do think GK is over-acting a bit, but then I love him so I am good with his over-dramatic acting for a change.

CA started her mummy mummy again, as expected. If any other child, she’d have said ‘Again Mummy had to go to Bade Nanu’s house’… but here we have CA still expecting moon from AnupaMAA. But good for a change Anuj said ‘So what ? Your papa is here na’. 😈 Precap was nice - Maaya determined to take Anuj back. Please play a little slow and classy Maaya 😎. The last game was really cheap wanting to sew his shirt button. 🤢 Please play nice this time. I am with you dont know about others. ❤️

Vanraaj Saab’s response to Devika was awesome. 🤣 If you were such good friend, how come you fell asleep while looking after her. 🤣 Always enjoyed the banters of these 2 much more than AnupaMAA-Devika’s boring scenes.

Disclaimer - Taandav episode was today. Watch at your own risk. I dont believe in God and all, but I am sure Lord Shiva fainted couple of times dharti pe kiya hua iss cheez ko ‘Taandav’ bolte huye sunke. 🤣 Good luck everyone.

Thank you, for the recap! I wish, I waited for the recap before watching today’s episode. I may have saved my eyes the nightmares of seeing the Tandav.🤢

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surabhi01

She destroyed her own character with her own stupidity. I have no sympathy.