Creatives are trying too hard!

femmefatale09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

The Creatives are trying really hard to redeem mahaan aurat Deviji. So much so that EVERY. OTHER. PERSON. in this serial is now blaming themselves or AK and declaring Mahaan Deviji blameless. Be it AK’s antar aatma or Deviji’s long lost and forgotten mother, Kanta. 

What the creatives are failing to understand is that the more they force the audience to watch the redemption of Deviji without her facing any consequences or realizing how toxic she is, the more their titular character will be hated and trolled on social media. 

Karo beta karo! Jitni bhi koshish karni hai Deviji ko MAHAAN dikhaane ki, karo. Kam se kam trolling ke liye material toh milega hunein!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: femmefatale09

The Creatives are trying really hard to redeem mahaan aurat Deviji. So much so that EVERY. OTHER. PERSON. in this serial is now blaming themselves or AK and declaring Mahaan Deviji blameless. Be it AK’s antar aatma or Deviji’s long lost and forgotten mother, Kanta. 

What the creatives are failing to understand is that the more they force the audience to watch the redemption of Deviji without her facing any consequences or realizing how toxic she is, the more their titular character will be hated and trolled on social media. 

Karo beta karo! Jitni bhi koshish karni hai Deviji ko MAHAAN dikhaane ki, karo. Kam se kam trolling ke liye material toh milega hunein!

That's why happy ki Maaya ki Anuj Mila precap mein koi to hoga Anuj ki side jo uska dard samjhe.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anuj blaming Anuj...bus hum bachho ki jaan le lo tum log...😭

Baby Crying GIF - Baby Crying Baby Crying - Discover & Share GIFs

Baby crying babies GIF on GIFER - by Kejind

Crying Baby Animated Gif posted by Kenneth Timothy

Crying Baby Animated Gif posted by Kenneth Timothy

Crying Baby Crying GIF - Crying Baby Crying Rounga - Discover & Share GIFs

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Yup, its irrelevant and looks annoying 🙄 😒 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Yup, its irrelevant and looks annoying 🙄 😒 

Trolling aside, the show has gradually become really boring. I was disinterested throughout the episode. Anupamaa's character never shows any long term signs of growth but is always ready to cry and gain sympathy. They even brought to life Anuj's inner conscience to justify the spicebox's actions and yet it was not convicing because she herself is just not endearing by now with her constant crap and lack of improvement. This is really more of a comedy than a serious show

femmefatale09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

And reading the tweets on Twitter and posts on this forum of Deviji’s andh bhakts! Bas isi ki kami reh gayi thi. Validating a character who is as regressive as one can be. 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: femmefatale09

And reading the tweets on Twitter and posts on this forum of Deviji’s andh bhakts! Bas isi ki kami reh gayi thi. Validating a character who is as regressive as one can be. 

It's a lesson for all to finish your basic schooling and graduation instead of doing a 3 month course from Dawn Valley Kolej, else you'll end up like this 🤣

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Trolling aside, the show has gradually become really boring. I was disinterested throughout the episode. Anupamaa's character never shows any long term signs of growth but is always ready to cry and gain sympathy. They even brought to life Anuj's inner conscience to justify the spicebox's actions and yet it was not convicing because she herself is just not endearing by now with her constant crap and lack of improvement. This is really more of a comedy than a serious show

comedy show??

Are anupama's bhakts not enough to justify her actions and prove her mahan??

Anuj ki antar aatma bhi devi maaa ki jai bolo karne lagi

bull shit..

Anupama and its cast have taken birth to raise the BP of people.

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 1 years ago
Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I find her acting now as a comedic act, even today while reading the recap, I can only picture it as a comedic. I can’t take her serious nor anyone else.😂😂😂. Now they will destroy her mother for me.😡

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anu ki mahanta ka pata nahi bhai 

But i am disappointed with Twitter 

Anu ke bare feet pe hazaro post hoti hain level of dedication aaj to Anuj ke cheele hue pair dekhaye uska ek bhi post nahi 

I demand post for that 

https://twitter.com/mithulovesksg/status/1640566574406078464?t=E9wwF6ZeUc0JH_EVzeJHMw&s=19