Posted: 1 years ago

She told jetani hua karti thi.

Sorry tagged by mistake.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

So finally it is a landmark episode not because it is 800 episode but Virat basically realised that Patralekha usko BEWAKOOF bana rahi thi 🀣

his name should be DCP dakkan that suits him

Dsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticriver

Virat will have to refer himself as Pakhi's husband in current scenario. I feel this outcome will lead to Virat distancing himself in real sense from Didi or divorce her. Their marriage is on the verge of breaking down but at the end of it Sai will start bonding with Satya as well. Pakhi will just be left with Vinayak.

Satya was amazing. This track is only for him. Harshad is killing it. He's gotten into the skin of the character. They're adding layers to his character now, not showing him as the jovial grinning anymore. I'm really enjoying seeing him the way his character is shaping up. The way harshad is playing. The track is meant for his charecter to get established strongly in the show, he'll carry it & make it super entertaining, it'll lead to dig up the past too I feel. His dialogues & gait is so witty, sassy and savage πŸ˜† the way he's already roasting Virat even Sai for that matter. Finally there's a witty character in the show who'll roast everyone. Harshad is eating up entire cast. Probably the best thing makers of this show have done by getting an actor of his stature in this show full of bad actors.

The highlight dialogue was Satya calling Virat inspector sahab & he says to Satya I'm DCP and Satya was like ohhh sorry and dusri baat πŸ˜†

Virat talking about justice & injustice being DCP aww 🀣 I'd better not say anything about it πŸ˜†

Satya is the only interesting thing going on rn on the show. CVs keep him like this. He's a treat to watch. His sass is on another level πŸ˜‚

Ever since Harshad's entry Neil is getting now openly exposed. This track is built for Satya & Harshad to shine. None else. The court room drama will be lit af, all the interrogations thanks to Satya. CVs are heavily investing on his character. For the first time in the show getting male lead vibes from a male character due to the charecterization.

Virat was full on fake sacchaai ki moorat today he was like Main dcp hoon. Main kisike saath galat hota hua nahi dekh sakta. Main injustice hota hua nahi dekh sakta. Arey bhai tumne hi sabse zyada galat kiya hai Sai ke saath... Jab uska saath dena tha tab toh nahi diya. Jab injustice ke khilaaf awaaz uthaana tha tab nahi kiya. Aur ab Phata poster nikla hero ki tarah ghussa chala aa raha hai. πŸ˜’ Bhai rehne do tum.

I feel Virat is just saying he is slipping away from Didi.. But seeing his track record, I am not able to take his words seriously. He will definitely find a way to go back to Didi. And Vinu is also one of the reasons obviously. Vinu isn't letting go of his mumma anytime soon. I think the Vinu angle will take a backseat rn though... the focus will be on Sai-Satya for the time being... then afterwards I'm feeling Satya might be of some help for Vinu to accept Sai as his Aai..

Coming to Satya/Harshad, he was fabbb πŸ‘πŸ» Loving Satya... till date he was being shown as this very lighthearted funny guy, whom maybe some people wouldn't be able to take seriously.. but he obviously isn't one dimensional.. we're now seeing that serious side of him.. He can and will get very serious when the situation demands it.

Harshad is nailing it πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β€οΈ The guy is just so effortless yaa... i don't even feel like he is acting.. it's like it is Dr Satya only and not Harshad..

Satya is definitely witty and sassy.. doesn't seem to be someone who'll take crap from anyone.

And i don't know if anyone noticed he told Virat- Aap sab kuch shuru hone se pehle hi aa gaye πŸ˜‚ that's definitely hinting to something.. they are giving very subtle hints of the upcoming storyline through Satya's dialogues.. means Virat will be the major hindrance in Sai-Satya's potential relationship.. He won't let Sai move on peacefully.

Sai doesn't want his help.. She clearly doesn't want to have anything to do with him

Loving it ❀ So glad there is someone new and something new to watch other than the same regular nonsense.. i was really getting bored of that.. but Vanku played his mastercard πŸ€ͺ He was chatur enough to bring this man. Well done Vanku ❀

Thanks for the tag! ❀

Aminarose31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysticriver

He didn't know his post toh witty hoke bola inspector aise kaun beizaati karta hai so-called ML ki 🀣 pehle it was Jaggu now Sattu. Koi value hi nehi hai DCP ki πŸ˜†

Nobody beats Jaggu in this.

He has several years of experience doing this.

My man Jaggu mama.

Love_Tannu397 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Again today's High points

1) Virat finally came to know that his patni, his pyari si cheez had fooled him... And I was like bhai tereko lambe time se fool bana rahi hai yeh aurat aur teko pata nhi chala.

2) This was for us I guess πŸ€” Virat Chavan sach ka sath bhi deta hai... Aai cha gho!!!! Aamka mahit ch navta...

Edited by Love_Tannu397 - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Bhaisahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab "Your Mine Ropes" mei male lead ne itnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa manhandle kiya hai female lead ko since week now ki agar yeh scene Ghum mei hota toh IBF ko 100 complaints roz jaate and meltdown woh alag🀣

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dsha

Virat was full on fake sacchaai ki moorat today he was like Main dcp hoon. Main kisike saath galat hota hua nahi dekh sakta. Main injustice hota hua nahi dekh sakta. Arey bhai tumne hi sabse zyada galat kiya hai Sai ke saath... Jab uska saath dena tha tab toh nahi diya. Jab injustice ke khilaaf awaaz uthaana tha tab nahi kiya. Aur ab Phata poster nikla hero ki tarah ghussa chala aa raha hai. πŸ˜’ Bhai rehne do tum.

I feel Virat is just saying he is slipping away from Didi.. But seeing his track record, I am not able to take his words seriously. He will definitely find a way to go back to Didi. And Vinu is also one of the reasons obviously. Vinu isn't letting go of his mumma anytime soon. I think the Vinu angle will take a backseat rn though... the focus will be on Sai-Satya for the time being... then afterwards I'm feeling Satya might be of some help for Vinu to accept Sai as his Aai..

Coming to Satya/Harshad, he was fabbb πŸ‘πŸ» Loving Satya... till date he was being shown as this very lighthearted funny guy, whom maybe some people wouldn't be able to take seriously.. but he obviously isn't one dimensional.. we're now seeing that serious side of him.. He can and will get very serious when the situation demands it.

Harshad is nailing it πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β€οΈ The guy is just so effortless yaa... i don't even feel like he is acting.. it's like it is Dr Satya only and not Harshad..

Satya is definitely witty and sassy.. doesn't seem to be someone who'll take crap from anyone.

And i don't know if anyone noticed he told Virat- Aap sab kuch shuru hone se pehle hi aa gaye πŸ˜‚ that's definitely hinting to something.. they are giving very subtle hints of the upcoming storyline through Satya's dialogues.. means Virat will be the major hindrance in Sai-Satya's potential relationship.. He won't let Sai move on peacefully.

Sai doesn't want his help.. She clearly doesn't want to have anything to do with him

Loving it ❀ So glad there is someone new and something new to watch other than the same regular nonsense.. i was really getting bored of that.. but Vanku played his mastercard πŸ€ͺ He was chatur enough to bring this man. Well done Vanku ❀

Thanks for the tag! ❀

It was obvious from the day Satya will make Vinayak accept Sai as his aai.

I mean Virat will be forced to be with Didi due to Vinayak. Something like that.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love_Tannu397

Aai cha gho!!!!! Aamka mahit ch navta...

This won me for today more than anything❀️

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rosyme

I'm so jealous that n rishta show even engagement is getting cancelled. And n ours they showed marriage also.

They r loyal to their ML and FL.

The relationship is next level tangent πŸ€ͺ

Yaha sawaal hota hain Virat ko akkal ayegi ya nahi.

Udhar sawaal hota hain engagement hogi ya nahi

😝

Next level raita hain woh 🀣

Love_Tannu397 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arey yaar I edited it... Thinking that warning na aye... πŸ˜† phir se edit kar k daalti hu... 🀭

Edited by Love_Tannu397 - 1 years ago