Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

There's a way of telling people to come back later. Agree Virat barged in. His intention was to help Sai as he gave the consent.

Not only now. Generally he's very rude . Somehow don't like that character. My opinion.

Respect your views.

Didn't like when he was holding Sai s bracelet and acting as if he knew Sai for many yrs when he just met her that day.

He should not have taken the nurse out during working hours and flirt with her in the name of helping.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosyme

I'm so jealous that n rishta show even engagement is getting cancelled. And n ours they showed marriage also.

They r loyal to their ML and FL.

We have to get ready for more now....as VP cringe will be in BG and Sai-Satya-V triangle will be in focus. V bhau will be trapped in a new triangle. Yeh murga-kauwa PH ka favorite trope hai to butcher n kill their ML ki arc.

Basic theme of yrkkh will follow here also....seems like. It's too early for that. Pehle P ko side hona hogaa n Satya ko uski jagah aana hai

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is the exact representation of the scene where Dr Satya faints🤓🤓....girrijjja madam 😡

Me 🤝🤝🤝🤝Shivaay Singh Oberoi

https://twitter.com/SyedaaMahamm/status/1636682365698207744?s=20

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

when was he rude ?! Infact I found him quite good today. He was clearly on Sai’s character trait … being honest and never base decisions on any bias. I loved his and Sai’s conversation with Dr Survase!

the case has just begun so he has to first start with Sai’s questioning nah… as a medical concil he is not suppose to go to family members.

The court can bring BK and others but not medical counsel

juat my opinion

As if Sai & Virat aren't rude to those who work under them specially ips 😆 things you get to read for so-called lead pair reunion after cribbing about the same ML both on & off for the longest. I love the flip ☢️

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Well… to begin with Virat the DCP shouldn’t have barged into a doctor aka medical counsels office without any notice. Virat came unannounced

Aur kisne mangi useh gawahi… Satya only called Sai to come to his office

Even I am confused why he called inspector …. When V met Satya he never disclosed his profession. There was never a conversation about who Virat is. I don’t know why he called V as an inspector at all….

Thought ussne aise hi boldia inspector k bina bulaye aa gyaa. Yaha not only V, sabhi yahi karte aye hain....barging in🤣

mysticriver thumbnail

Well… to begin with Virat the DCP shouldn’t have barged into a doctor aka medical counsels office without any notice. Virat came unannounced

Aur kisne mangi useh gawahi… Satya only called Sai to come to his office

Even I am confused why he called inspector …. When V met Satya he never disclosed his profession. There was never a conversation about who Virat is. I don’t know why he called V as an inspector at all….

He didn't know his post toh witty hoke bola inspector aise kaun beizaati karta hai so-called ML ki 🤣 pehle it was Jaggu now Sattu. Koi value hi nehi hai DCP ki 😆

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mysticriver

As if Sai & Virat aren't rude to those who work under them specially ips 😆 things you get to read for so-called lead pair reunion after cribbing about the same ML both on & off for the longest. I love the flip ☢️

Everyone is entitled to their opinions…. Who are we to say it is only absolutely because all they want is Sai and V .. and that’s the reason of the flip…
It could be a mere observation of that scene one can find it rude others won’t…

Aaj bhi didi koh pyaar karne wale log hai…. Who are we to have preconceived notions about anyone’s thoughts

mysticriver thumbnail

Everyone is entitled to their opinions…. Who are we to say it is only absolutely because all they want is Sai and V .. and that’s the reason of the flip…
It could be a mere observation of that scene one can find it rude others won’t…

Aaj bhi didi koh pyaar karne wale log hai…. Who are we to have preconceived notions about anyone’s thoughts

Didi ko pyaar karne wale ke kiya kehna 🤣

840837 thumbnail

Sai didn't see Satya as rude today. She answered him back confidently and she's trusting the system and God and is hoping he won't let any prejudice affect his job as the investigator for medical council. V was giving attitude to Satya, so he gave it back. No one will talk politely to a man like V who has barged in unannounced.

I'm loving Harshad Ayesha chemistry.

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ayesha looked stunning in green today!!!!

Her hairstyle is back…. I love her in this! The dress looked nice on her… all types of colors suit her so well!

the precap hairstyle is what I hate 😩😩