Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Ab samajh mein aya na… 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I was looking for that spunk of 800 episode … that was it. It wasn’t Sai or Satya…. It was Virat the mahan writer of the story finally agreeing he is made a fool by P

I legit laughed and rewind and laughed and rewind …. I was like Wah Wah 800th episode kah gift served on platter! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Chalo V ki samj aa gya finally ....abhi aur samjh ayega jaise- jaise Sai-Satya ki dosti badhegi. Me want justice for pullu....surgery woh head kiaa thha naa

Edited by Nirip - 1 years ago
Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosyme

I don't like Satya is rude to everyone..what right he has got to be rude. At his position he needs to listen to the case before making a decision..he hardly knows Sai.

Don't like the way they write him.

How can he solve the case when he doesn't listen and makes biased opinions about people. He has.to speak to the people concerned with the case.

He has to speak to BK, Pulkit and everyone.

when was he rude ?! Infact I found him quite good today. He was clearly on Sai’s character trait … being honest and never base decisions on any bias. I loved his and Sai’s conversation with Dr Survase!

the case has just begun so he has to first start with Sai’s questioning nah… as a medical concil he is not suppose to go to family members.

The court can bring BK and others but not medical counsel

juat my opinion

Coolmeg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

Chalo V ki samj aa gya finally ....abhi aur samjh ayega jaise- jaise Sai-Satya ki dosti badhegi. Me want justice for pullu....surgery woh head kiaa thha naa

Bahut Khush na hoye V will be back to being stupid tomorrow…. Sirf ek din kah mask tha

Nirip thumbnail

Chalo yaar mujhe Sai aur Satya kah bike ride witnessed by Virat chahiye …. Ab bahut hua

Ayegaa kal. V will buy bike then🤣

Rosyme thumbnail

But I feel he's rude. He should talk calmly first and understand what is V s relation to Sai and how he's related to the case.

Can't call DCP an inspector. It's very wrong.

Thats what I feel.

Nirip thumbnail

Bahut Khush na hoye V will be back to being stupid tomorrow…. Sirf ek din kah mask tha

Episode count increase karne k liye yeh jaruri hai. N Satya has to be the hero of this track....let's enjoy 😉

Aminarose31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That's why I call him my idiot🤪

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't like Satya is rude to everyone..what right he has got to be rude. At his position he needs to listen to the case before making a decision..he hardly knows Sai.

Don't like the way they write him.

How can he solve the case when he doesn't listen and makes biased opinions about people. He has.to speak to the people concerned with the case.

He has to speak to BK, Pulkit and everyone.

Are you referring his interaction with Virat?

Without being biased

I think he was right in doing so.

In cases like these, you go when you are called.

Not ainvayi. That's what Virat did. And he very well got it.

Also him mentioning that you're handling the case was so dumb!

Satya was right in pointing out how do you know?

Basically gives an impression that you're misusing your power.

Theek hain you want to support Sai and mend everything.

Go when you're called.

Yeh aise kya hain kabhi bhi kaise bhi...

On the other hand, Satya could have also said -

"Aapka turn aayega tab aapko bulayenge. Abhi ke liye jaiye"

But if V wants to show off his dhauns of DCP, then it will be reciprocated.

And Sai had categorically told V that she'll handle the case on her own. V should handle Patralekha more than anyone.

He should divorce her.

Yeh sab chhod diya aur idhar taang adaane aa gya.

It will definitely piss off Satya as he was interrogating Sai and recording was on.

I think being a DCP itna basic toh V ko pata hona chahiye.

Jab jiska turn aayega usse bulaya jayega. No need to be a ucchal kood karta teenage lover...

Rosyme thumbnail

I'm so jealous that n rishta show even engagement is getting cancelled. And n ours they showed marriage also.

They r loyal to their ML and FL.

Coolmeg thumbnail

But I feel he's rude. He should talk calmly first and understand what is V s relation to Sai and how he's related to the case.

Can't call DCP an inspector. It's very wrong.

Thats what I feel.

Well… to begin with Virat the DCP shouldn’t have barged into a doctor aka medical counsels office without any notice. Virat came unannounced

Aur kisne mangi useh gawahi… Satya only called Sai to come to his office

Even I am confused why he called inspector …. When V met Satya he never disclosed his profession. There was never a conversation about who Virat is. I don’t know why he called V as an inspector at all….