Frequent Posters

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Kachra kardiya iss bande ka sach mein

Now all his dialogues just sound comical 🤣

nutmeg7 thumbnail

So finally it is a landmark episode not because it is 800 episode but Virat basically realised that Patralekha usko BEWAKOOF bana rahi thi 🤣

1250645 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daydreamers

Sai's dialogues were meh.

Kya bogus...

Ekdum badi badi baatein..

Sach yeh sach vo

Satya was good.

For a change they could've given some other dialogues to her.

The way she has said "Yeh case main hi jeetungi", I'm doubtful!

🥴🥴🥴🥴

I have a feeling Sai will lose this case .. on grounds of not operating on a family member .. and will be suspended for some time
It will lead to another situation where her license is suspended and she has to take care of another patient maybe ninad , Kaku

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago
mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: daydreamers

Jethani wala dialogue kab tha?

🤔

When Satya asked her during interrogation what was her previous relationship with Didi.

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rosyme

During the 100 episodes celebration, when Ayesha (in green dress) and ML held the 100 no n their hands, Ayesha told the reporters and NB, hopefully 1000 episodes also.

That time PL was eating marshmallows and making faces n the violet saree.

Dil se nikli sachchi dua..hamesha sach hota hai😎. Ahaa, I can write dialogues.

images (3).png

Rosyme thumbnail

I don't like Satya is rude to everyone..what right he has got to be rude. At his position he needs to listen to the case before making a decision..he hardly knows Sai.

Don't like the way they write him.

How can he solve the case when he doesn't listen and makes biased opinions about people. He has.to speak to the people concerned with the case.

He has to speak to BK, Pulkit and everyone.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
ginn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mikis

Exactly!!! Why is the focus only on Sai? Pulkit was heading the team Sai was assisting ....why isn't Pulkit involved in this? Why didn't Satya talk to Pulkit first?!

They are rushing this Sai Satya angle so much that they're overlooking basics of the track ...🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Why is Satya investigating and questioning without the legal team? And why isn't Pulkit questioned too?

May be because sai is working in that hospital and the doctor even asked if sathya can help in this case right, so may be they started investigating with Sai IMO
Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

So finally it is a landmark episode not because it is 800 episode but Virat basically realised that Patralekha usko BEWAKOOF bana rahi thi 🤣

Ab samajh mein aya na… 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I was looking for that spunk of 800 episode … that was it. It wasn’t Sai or Satya…. It was Virat the mahan writer of the story finally agreeing he is made a fool by P

I legit laughed and rewind and laughed and rewind …. I was like Wah Wah 800th episode kah gift served on platter! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

ginn thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Patralekha cannot go to the jail. The crime that she had done was done and dusted. The family took back the complaint. Sai is not going to complain about surrogacy again. Baki what criminal activities she has done post leap? 😆 I am trying to recollect. Nothing “criminal” I guess

she took the licensed revolver right and also did shot 2 bullets I believe. Bribed the Mahila morcha I dont know if it comes under criminal 😉
Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Yes....first they butchered V to make PL relevant and continue with drag. Now it will be more, tabhi to quadrangle complete hoga.

Ghum is V k decisions and it continues till date. Pulkit se puchh lia Dr.Satya ne aajke episode mei because he was heading the case or Vanku forgot that