Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Mera toh October 12 set hai 🤣 Aisa finite date laga diya toh Achcha lagta hai.

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Virat should stop harping "main sab theek kar dunga"

especially to the kids....

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

If patralekha does not get the boot after this court drama .. I am giving this serial a boot ..

Virat deserves to see Sai gallivanting with Satya in bike and all the places

Also .,this fainting might be he has some issue and Sai will treat him and he will say you are suspended from practicing so why did you do it ..

this will be a parallel to say why she saved patralekha., doctors ethics and all

I see Virat ki jeep in the BTS .. so pakka virat will see Satya n Sai in the dhaba and also in bike ride

He will make a sad face .. and Sai will say .. what . Why are you getting involved it’s my matter

Exactly this is what I want to see. Seriously boot Patralekha out bhale for some time but kick her out. After that Sai has fun with satya or 10 boys at the same time is all fine. Virat ko dekhke thoda takleef toh hoga.
Rosyme thumbnail

You are so sharp. I also saw Virat s Jeep now.

He must have shot separately and they will show his sad and jealous face n between.

I think Virat will also buy a bike now.

Pullu should also go with Sai everywhere. He should go with Sai n his car and follow Satya s bike. Will be fun.

. He was the main doctor and he took the decisions and his license was also suspended.

He should be protective of Sai and Satya should get irritated seeing him with Sai.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Mera toh October 12 set hai 🤣 Aisa finite date laga diya toh Achcha lagta hai.

During the 100 episodes celebration, when Ayesha (in green dress) and ML held the 100 no n their hands, Ayesha told the reporters and NB, hopefully 1000 episodes also.

That time PL was eating marshmallows and making faces n the violet saree.

Mikis thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosyme

You are so sharp. I also saw Virat s Jeep now.

He must have shot separately and they will show his sad and jealous face n between.

I think Virat will also buy a bike now.

Pullu should also go with Sai everywhere. He should go with Sai n his car and follow Satya s bike. Will be fun.

. He was the main doctor and he took the decisions and his license was also suspended.

He should be protective of Sai and Satya should get irritated seeing him with Sai.

Exactly!!! Why is the focus only on Sai? Pulkit was heading the team Sai was assisting ....why isn't Pulkit involved in this? Why didn't Satya talk to Pulkit first?!

They are rushing this Sai Satya angle so much that they're overlooking basics of the track ...🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Why is Satya investigating and questioning without the legal team? And why isn't Pulkit questioned too?

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mikis

Exactly!!! Why is the focus only on Sai? Pulkit was heading the team Sai was assisting ....why isn't Pulkit involved in this? Why didn't Satya talk to Pulkit first?!

They are rushing this Sai Satya angle so much that they're overlooking basics of the track ...🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Why is Satya investigating and questioning without the legal team? And why isn't Pulkit questioned too?

Yes Pulkit took the decision and got Virat to sign the papers. After that only he asked Sai to assist him.

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
ginn thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gems.musingsRN

Exactly..reading the wu, even I was surprised knowing Patra's past with Samrat has finally been brought up.

I hope someone points out Patra's marrying one brother after another scenario and how Sai Virat never got a legal divorce , and patra is the "woh" in the relationship.

Patra deserves to be publicly shamed for eyeing her devar throughout when she was married to his brother, breaking the said devar's marriage , driving away his wife and then usurping her position in the house. If she can shame Sai with baseless accusations and her fake DDP, this definitely needs to be shown. That episode will get record ratings 💯.

Pakhi ko vanku aisa kabhi nahi dikhayega😈
Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chalo yaar mujhe Sai aur Satya kah bike ride witnessed by Virat chahiye …. Ab bahut hua