Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

When she is talking to satya. During the last 5 minutes

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gems.musingsRN

Aise hi Ek din pakrat illegal marriage Baat bhi saamne aaye 🤞.

Ab nahi aayegi. Ab new entry laayi hai. Ab 3-4 months inke saath khelenge. Virat ka real “love” bhi 7 months baad laaya ab idhar bhi 5-6 months toh laga hi denge.
Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Savi and Virat planning is a song and dance sequence to cheer up Sai i think.

He may get candy floss.

And Kenil has pics with Sai and Virat in this same blue dress and Virat s attire.

And Sai has a reel with Kenil also n this dress.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ab nahi aayegi. Ab new entry laayi hai. Ab 3-4 months inke saath khelenge. Virat ka real “love” bhi 7 months baad laaya ab idhar bhi 5-6 months toh laga hi denge.

Atleast the screeching of the banshee will stop if that fact comes to light..I'm just done with patra's screech of Mera pati, Mera beta. Besharam aurat kabse kisi aur ke pati aur bacche ko claim kar rahi hai and everyone stands mute..no one even taunts her about bhabhi eyeing devar and marrying him thing. Agar EK show hotha toh 3-4 characters would've always reminded her of her kaands every episode.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am waiting to see Patralekha ko iske baad laat milti hai ya nahi. Mostly toh usko milegi laat. Bas Wohi satisfaction chahiye for time being.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aisa chhota chhota lollypop diya toh bhi Achcha lagega. Plus they will have to cater to a section of Sairat fans also naa. All out IN ANY DIRECTION abhi toh nahi jayenge 😆

Rosyme thumbnail

Aisa chhota chhota lollypop diya toh bhi Achcha lagega. Plus they will have to cater to a section of Sairat fans also naa. All out IN ANY DIRECTION abhi toh nahi jayenge 😆

Yes true.

I am waiting only for Sai V scenes and V s jealousy.

Not interested in Sai and Satya scenes. Can't see Sai with anyone else esp if 2 kids r there. And we have seen the show from first episode so some attachment to Sai V.

But can see Vs jealousy seeing that and distancing himself from P.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: daydreamers

Jethani wala dialogue kab tha?

🤔

Satya asked sai how both patralekha and sai connected..she said that.

Rosyme thumbnail

As someone mentioned,Satya must have fainted to test Sai s doctor and first aid skills.

1250645 thumbnail

I am waiting to see Patralekha ko iske baad laat milti hai ya nahi. Mostly toh usko milegi laat. Bas Wohi satisfaction chahiye for time being.

If patralekha does not get the boot after this court drama .. I am giving this serial a boot ..

Virat deserves to see Sai gallivanting with Satya in bike and all the places

Also .,this fainting might be he has some issue and Sai will treat him and he will say you are suspended from practicing so why did you do it ..

this will be a parallel to say why she saved patralekha., doctors ethics and all

I see Virat ki jeep in the BTS .. so pakka virat will see Satya n Sai in the dhaba and also in bike ride

He will make a sad face .. and Sai will say .. what . Why are you getting involved it’s my matter