Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I will totally LOVE it if satya band bajaoes Patralekha 😆

I swear I'll dance if that happens, someone needs to shut her garbage up.
LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I will totally LOVE it if satya band bajaoes Patralekha 😆

Satya should band bajao her on the non compliance in post op period. Refusing to stay put leading to bleeeding. Not taking rest, medication. Traveling long distance & failing to follow advice by a highly regarded physician like Pulkit. He can also question why she asked Sai to tear her son if she didn’t trust her as a doctor.

I think lawyer hired by Virat looks way smarter than one P has hired. Wasn’t so with Vinu’s custody case. Sai’s lawyer was useless. This lawyer should roast Pakhi starting from who got Said from Kankavali? Or rather reason for Sai to leave CN on her own. Should bring up Sai saving her from crocodile attack & then P being selfish.

When she starts stating her DDP about not getting haq of patni, he should ask her why is she in such relationship & doesn’t have the self respect shown by Sai when she was in similar situation

Edited by LadyD - 1 years ago
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Pakya are going to be the most funniest ship of the show after Omilekha. 😂 Even though it's an offscreen pic but when I saw this I realized how funny Pakya will look onscreen because Satya will totally band bajao Pakhi. 😅

Screenshot_20230325_123147_Chrome.jpg

ewww....I wish I could react puke on the pic itself 🤢

Keep the sane Dr. Adhikari away from the mad lay Pakhi... warna yeh bhi Sam dada ki tarah tata bye bye ho jayega

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

ewww....I wish I could react puke on the pic itself 🤢

Keep the sane Dr. Adhikari away from the mad lay Pakhi... warna yeh bhi Sam dada ki tarah tata bye bye ho jayega

Satya should take her to his home for treatment & then he with his Aai will straighten her. She should get same treatment everyone gave Sai

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Pakya are going to be the most funniest ship of the show after Omilekha. 😂 Even though it's an offscreen pic but when I saw this I realized how funny Pakya will look onscreen because Satya will totally band bajao Pakhi. 😅

Screenshot_20230325_123147_Chrome.jpg

They actually look good together 😆 better than Virakhi and Sai Sathya
Edited by 404_NotFound - 1 years ago
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyD

Satya should take her to his home for treatment & then he with his Aai will straighten her. She should get same treatment everyone gave Sai

seriously...bass Ambabai ke saath chhodd do that will be enough..

they look so bad together Satya looks so much younger.. kya pata Galti se Satya isse bhabhi bolde aur yeh Satya ke peeche bhi daure...devar fetish after all

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

I swear I'll dance if that happens, someone needs to shut her garbage up.

Whenever she shouts, the dialogues stop for me. It is just bhow bhow bhow bhow

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Whenever she shouts, the dialogues stop for me. It is just bhow bhow bhow bhow

So true…one of these days her eyes are going to drop out of their sockets too..the way she glares…😳😳😳😳

Edited by ninastx - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninastx

So true…one of these days her eyes are going to drop out of their sockets too..the way she glares…😳😳😳😳

Fir ankhen nikalkar gotiya khelenge. Yay
Rosyme thumbnail

Want to see Virat Sai bike scenes also...

They could have extended their scenes after C. They immediately showed Samrat death and got JM and spoilt everything.