Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Yes she gets nothing!! That’s why I say she is clinically delusional. Previous day she said she never got anything from virat! She laments at her plight and the next day she says she is doing it for their family 😝. One moment she says virat is intoxicated by sai and next moment she is fighting for him?!

How does she think they will like her after doing all this? She is in some new territory where she can’t see who virat and his family is!

Also if she knows she is wrongly putting blame on sai, then sai will come out of it unscathed and still the status quo remains the same right? Only thing is family will hate her! How is she confident that she will win?
I think she believes that her mahanta post sais death will win her sympathy? If she is so delusional how is she confident about the legal stuff?

Most important question is what are they going to do with her post case? If everything stays same then what is the point? Savi reveal, Vinu reveal, this case, if nothing changes then story is stagnant. If Satya & Sai become pair then CN gets phased out but new characters who are supposed to replace don’t look impressive to take show ahead. Where is the drama & clash? Virat with P, Sai with Satya & kids dangling in between?

Edited by LadyD - 1 years ago
Msburnout thumbnail

No review on Ep800 ?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I will totally LOVE it if satya band bajaoes Patralekha 😆

ginn thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Pakya is better than Pakhiya naa. But I wouldn’t wish her for the poor guy. He doesn’t deserve such ill fated woman

she deserves no one in her life if she deserves someone that is one and only Virat Chavan
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

I am feeling extremely overjoyed and emotional at this moment ....I can't express my happiness...within few days I am going to start the new phase of my life....I need your blessings and best wishes❤️❤️❤️🧿❤️❤️...

Being surrounded with so many lovely people..it's a blessing in itself....love you all❤️❤️...

https://twitter.com/sidkiarafp/status/1623016015629271042?s=20

Congratulations! All the best! Enjoy this phase of your life! 🤗

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

No dear...didn't watch only

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ginn

Did u all observe how pakhi's face became When Virat said may be I will go away from u because of this case, She looked sad right so what's going on in her mind if she wins this case how vinu and virat will come back to her life??? what's her plan now??

She knows that she can manipulates him emotionally in a blink of eye.

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LadyD

Most important question is what are they going to do with her post case? If everything stays same then what is the point? Savi reveal, Vinu reveal, this case, if nothing changes then story is stagnant. If Satya & Sai become pair then CN gets phased out but new characters who are supposed to replace don’t look impressive to take show ahead. Where is the drama & clash? Virat with P, Sai with Satya & kids dangling in between?

P has to be phased out. First step as V's wife. She will remain in CN only. Don't know how but chavans aren't going to throw her out

New family isn't impressive except few tasks for Sai to handle. Kids going there...never nor BK/Virat will allow to do so. Or the kids be willing to leave the familynot happening

Love_Tannu397 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yar tum log bhi na... Sai bai k life mein atleast ek toh aaisa banda rakho jo didi k maya se bacha hua rahe... Jagtap se mera ek hi problem hai usne patra ko free kar diya...

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysticriver

Virat will have to refer himself as Pakhi's husband in current scenario. I feel this outcome will lead to Virat distancing himself in real sense from Didi or divorce her. Their marriage is on the verge of breaking down but at the end of it Sai will start bonding with Satya as well. Pakhi will just be left with Vinayak.

Satya was amazing. This track is only for him. Harshad is killing it. He's gotten into the skin of the character. They're adding layers to his character now, not showing him as the jovial grinning anymore. I'm really enjoying seeing him the way his character is shaping up. The way harshad is playing. The track is meant for his charecter to get established strongly in the show, he'll carry it & make it super entertaining, it'll lead to dig up the past too I feel. His dialogues & gait is so witty, sassy and savage 😆 the way he's already roasting Virat even Sai for that matter. Finally there's a witty character in the show who'll roast everyone. Harshad is eating up entire cast. Probably the best thing makers of this show have done by getting an actor of his stature in this show full of bad actors.

The highlight dialogue was Satya calling Virat inspector sahab & he says to Satya I'm DCP and Satya was like ohhh sorry and dusri baat 😆

Virat talking about justice & injustice being DCP aww 🤣 I'd better not say anything about it 😆

Satya is the only interesting thing going on rn on the show. CVs keep him like this. He's a treat to watch. His sass is on another level 😂

Ever since Harshad's entry Neil is getting now openly exposed. This track is built for Satya & Harshad to shine. None else. The court room drama will be lit af, all the interrogations thanks to Satya. CVs are heavily investing on his character. For the first time in the show getting male lead vibes from a male character due to the charecterization.

First of all I fail to understand why do they give such comical lines to Virat, about justice and stuff...like, he is the biggest hypocrite of them all and they make an even bigger clown out of him, is it deliberate or trolling the fans...

Secondly, I loved how Dr. Adhikari gave it back to nalla DCP. You can't just barge into someone's office proclaiming to be the sacchai ki murat, no one asked for his testimony, and he is not even supposed to give it to the medical council, he will be served if his bakwas is even needed.. he needed some more insult, I wish they didn't cut the phata poster dialogue, I guess someone got offended with how people were actually happy that eh was getting beizzati😆

Thirdly, Satya was right, the case now seems more like a conspiracy between V and Sai, the way he jumped to her defense seems like he is trying to hide a crime... which is absolutely not the case...I still don't get it how he became an IPS with such disregard of law in his nature..

Lastly, the barging scene made me feel so sorry for Sai, I mean look what clown she was married to and in love with, who doesn't even know basic manners that you don't enter somewhere without knocking, especially not in a professional setting where a possible legal case is being discussed. But then, what else to expect from Patralekha's hubby, who turns a police station into a restaurant for lunch dates with his wife, who also barges into his ex wife's home, then bedroom and soon we may even see him barging into someone'e bathroom..

Ashwini was so busy to teach her son "Pati-patni ko kya karna chahiye" that she forgot to teach him that what basic civic sense and manners are. Ninad ko dekho, trained his boy well to do his vahini's seva, ashwini on the other hand.. she couldn't handle her own marriage but gives gyan to others about theirs, matlab Sonali bolti to fir bhi samajh aata ...

Takeaway of the day : Someone teach manners to Virat and the pronunciation of "AUR" and "EX wife" to Patralekha.

Also is it just me or Ayesha seems to have a minute drop in her performance, she looks very tired and exhausted and it shows in her dialogue delivery through out... the only great scene was when she to Aaba, that emotion was well-executed.. rest, as the title says, mehhhhhhh!