Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Jisko jo wish karna hai karne do na yaar. Kaunsa kuch paisa lagta hai? People even ship Pakiya, Omilekha, Nimba, etc etc all for fun. Shipping onscreen jodis is so much fun lol.

Arre baba maine kab mana kiya. Just funny how people dump all the fault on a woman and think that Virat divorcing Pakhi will absolve him from all the abuse he has meted out to all the women in his life.

He doesn't deserve any woman including Pakhi lol

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deltablues

Arre baba maine kab mana kiya. Just funny how people dump all the fault on a woman and think that Virat divorcing Pakhi will absolve him from all the abuse he has meted out to all the women in his life.

He doesn't deserve any woman including Pakhi lol

He neither deserves a woman nor a man. 😉😆

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Honeydew must have delivered a baby by now ❤️

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Pakya is better than Pakhiya naa. But I wouldn’t wish her for the poor guy. He doesn’t deserve such ill fated woman

ginn thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Did u all observe how pakhi's face became When Virat said may be I will go away from u because of this case, She looked sad right so what's going on in her mind if she wins this case how vinu and virat will come back to her life??? what's her plan now??

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Pakya is better than Pakhiya naa. But I wouldn’t wish her for the poor guy. He doesn’t deserve such ill fated woman

Pakya are going to be the most funniest ship of the show after Omilekha. 😂 Even though it's an offscreen pic but when I saw this I realized how funny Pakya will look onscreen because Satya will totally band bajao Pakhi. 😅

Screenshot_20230325_123147_Chrome.jpg

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ginn

Did u all observe how pakhi's face became When Virat said may be I will go away from u because of this case, She looked sad right so what's going on in her mind if she wins this case how vinu and virat will come back to her life??? what's her plan now??

She looks sad but confident. So there must be some thing else that she has on them or planning.

The lawyer might have given enough confidence that this is a win case for P.

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

She looks sad but confident. So there must be some thing else that she has on them or planning.

The lawyer might have given enough confidence that this is a win case for P.

I don’t think so. Pakhi is complete delusional. I still don’t get how she is going to achieve what she wants by destroying Sai & Pulkits career. Sai will still stay in CN till she gets Vinu. If she looses her identity then getting Vinu back remains only goal in her life then. If Sai gets Vinu to go with Sai, Sai may agree to live in Nagpur so that kids can meet Virat. Then Virat will be in CN just for namesake or on paper. He doesn’t have excuse if Vinu also to be in CN. If Sai leaves Nagpur with kids then Virat becomes same ghost that he was May be more as he has spent good times with kids. Even if Savi leaves with Sai. Virat & Vunu will hate P & will be broken. Broken Virat & Vinu with famiiy hating P is what she calls getting everything back then she is sick lady.

1250645 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Pakya are going to be the most funniest ship of the show after Omilekha. 😂 Even though it's an offscreen pic but when I saw this I realized how funny Pakya will look onscreen because Satya will totally band bajao Pakhi. 😅

Screenshot_20230325_123147_Chrome.jpg

yeh hath hum ko Dede Thakur ..

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes she gets nothing!! That’s why I say she is clinically delusional. Previous day she said she never got anything from virat! She laments at her plight and the next day she says she is doing it for their family 😝. One moment she says virat is intoxicated by sai and next moment she is fighting for him?!

How does she think they will like her after doing all this? She is in some new territory where she can’t see who virat and his family is!

Also if she knows she is wrongly putting blame on sai, then sai will come out of it unscathed and still the status quo remains the same right? Only thing is family will hate her! How is she confident that she will win?
I think she believes that her mahanta post sais death will win her sympathy? If she is so delusional how is she confident about the legal stuff?