Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations 🥳 enjoy and take care

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyD

Do bachche hue to its established what kind of relationship these two have. Delusional to P hai, mera pati, mera bachcha, when she doesn’t have real relationship with either of them

Uska pati sirf Mera hai - the show which Monisha used to like in Sarabhai vs Sarabhai 😆
Msburnout thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

LOL! Yeh dialogue I had forgotten. Rosy ne bola toh yaad aaya. Arre I don't even remember surrogacy trauma. I am over that as well 😆

Characters and creatives forget it because they write for a particular track. When track changes...

Yeah... funny next week All will act like nothing happened even the leads... but only didi will be the same ... ( like @sadiltl said she would lose both Vs IDK how she would in one track itself.... but hoping she loses her malkin position 1st ... or better a organ I just LOVED seeing her in wheelchair ).

Only didi is consistent character in the show.... some say yesterday didi's lines were confusing because she said one thing infront of V and an another thing infront of CN HALL drama I know I know but if one watched 798epi of ghum then her lines won't feel delusional... bcz didi is delulu 🤪

Didi - Inconsistent writing yet consistent character !!

Leads and others - Consistent writing yet inconsistent characters !!

nutmeg7 thumbnail

If you want to know what Virat’s stance is… never see it from his POV, watch it from Patralekha’s Pov

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Btw I have a feeling this character Maddy is going to fall for our DCP saab. 🙃 There must be a reason she's brought in the show. There's no one in chavan family apart from Virat jiske saath iski story ban sakti hai. 😄 Mast track hoga if they show bhai ex wife ke peeche and behen ex husband ke peeche. 😂

You mean bhai behen trying to separate Sai and Virat 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Msburnout thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If you want to know what Virat’s stance is… never see it from his POV, watch it from Patralekha’s Pov

Virat's subconscious = didi

She knows him well

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msburnout

Virat's subconscious = didi

She knows him well

Most definitely which is why we can safely believe he doesn’t have an ounce of interest in her 🤣
1172910 thumbnail

Man didi is loosing all the Vs except for the V ☺️she has been desperate to lose to Rat uncle in the last 15 years😭😭

1 like=1 pray for didi’s sad smex life

Edited by Ishani96 - 1 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

You mean bhai behen trying to separate Sai and Virat 😂😂😂😂😂😂

When were Sai and Virat even ek? 😅 The writers can make Maddy Virat's Zimmedari 4.0. 😂🤣 When SaiYa would be busy holding each other's baiya MadRat would be busy playing zimmedari zimmedari games. 😂😂😂

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congratulations to you & your special one Mishthi ❤️🥳🍾

May you have a wonderful journey ahead 🌹🌹🌹