Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1250645 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Gems.musingsRN

Exactly..reading the wu, even I was surprised knowing Patra's past with Samrat has finally been brought up.

I hope someone points out Patra's marrying one brother after another scenario and how Sai Virat never got a legal divorce , and patra is the "woh" in the relationship.

Patra deserves to be publicly shamed for eyeing her devar throughout when she was married to his brother, breaking the said devar's marriage , driving away his wife and then usurping her position in the house. If she can shame Sai with baseless accusations and her fake DDP, this definitely needs to be shown. That episode will get record ratings 💯.

I really wish it happens but it won’t .. the wrong in ghum never gets addressed that’s why .. even fate got fed up and showed 🔥 in set

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kabhi galti se sai ke andar emon Ka aatma aa haaye....

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

I really wish it happens but it won’t .. the wrong in ghum never gets addressed that’s why .. even fate got fed up and showed 🔥 in set

The sad thing is phir bhi this biased team and writer didn't learn their lesson, they are still showing evil wins , still patra doesn't get called out for any of her wrongdoings.

Edited by Gems.musingsRN - 1 years ago
Aminarose31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ananyay nahi hone de skta. Sach ka sath deta hu

Can't let injustice happen. I support the truth.

🤣virat my dear,you made me laugh so hard

Rosyme thumbnail

If Satya faints, i want Sai to drive the bike.

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

My belief that Sathya Adhikari will dig the truth whatever it is, might be proven correct.

See CN family has their own "value" system where pakhi can be mahan. surrogacy is just a small mistake that worked in their favor.

But, under the eyes of law, under the eyes of medicine pakhi's surrogacy was illegal and dangerous. Sathya has to (hopefully) bring it out in the open. The entire truth should be out.

Sai and Virat love each other, and keep sacrificing for each other without revealing anything. you say first will be their motto

Sathya will make them face it headon.

doodh ka doodh, pani ka pani ho jayega.

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Virat will have to refer himself as Pakhi's husband in current scenario. I feel this outcome will lead to Virat distancing himself in real sense from Didi or divorce her. Their marriage is on the verge of breaking down but at the end of it Sai will start bonding with Satya as well. Pakhi will just be left with Vinayak.

Satya was amazing. This track is only for him. Harshad is killing it. He's gotten into the skin of the character. They're adding layers to his character now, not showing him as the jovial grinning anymore. I'm really enjoying seeing him the way his character is shaping up. The way harshad is playing. The track is meant for his charecter to get established strongly in the show, he'll carry it & make it super entertaining, it'll lead to dig up the past too I feel. His dialogues & gait is so witty, sassy and savage 😆 the way he's already roasting Virat even Sai for that matter. Finally there's a witty character in the show who'll roast everyone. Harshad is eating up entire cast. Probably the best thing makers of this show have done by getting an actor of his stature in this show full of bad actors.

The highlight dialogue was Satya calling Virat inspector sahab & he says to Satya I'm DCP and Satya was like ohhh sorry and dusri baat 😆

Virat talking about justice & injustice being DCP aww 🤣 I'd better not say anything about it 😆

Satya is the only interesting thing going on rn on the show. CVs keep him like this. He's a treat to watch. His sass is on another level 😂

Ever since Harshad's entry Neil is getting now openly exposed. This track is built for Satya & Harshad to shine. None else. The court room drama will be lit af, all the interrogations thanks to Satya. CVs are heavily investing on his character. For the first time in the show getting male lead vibes from a male character due to the charecterization.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeh hamari ghar ki beti hai

Yeh hamari ghar ki bahu hai

Yeh hamari ghar ki rakh🤡 hai

🤣

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Will go and watch Harshad ke clips

Rosyme thumbnail

I don't think they will bring surrogacy now.

This is not linked to Vinu at all. They will show that later when Vinu accepts Sai as mother.

For surrogacy she already got punishment and went to jail as per makers. When they cut the surrogacy dialogues in the family court when only 3 ppl were present and no media was allowed, why will they show here?

This will just show something about VP marriage logistics during adoption maybe if it's.civil case.

And prove that Sai s surgery done was valid.