Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mysticriver

Virat will have to refer himself as Pakhi's husband in current scenario. I feel this outcome will lead to Virat distancing himself in real sense from Didi or divorce her. Their marriage is on the verge of breaking down but at the end of it Sai will start bonding with Satya as well. Pakhi will just be left with Vinayak.

Satya was amazing. This track is only for him. Harshad is killing it. He's gotten into the skin of the character. They're adding layers to his character now, not showing him as the jovial grinning anymore. I'm really enjoying seeing him the way his character is shaping up. The way harshad is playing. The track is meant for his charecter to get established strongly in the show, he'll carry it & make it super entertaining, it'll lead to dig up the past too I feel. His dialogues & gait is so witty, sassy and savage 😆 the way he's already roasting Virat even Sai for that matter. Finally there's a witty character in the show who'll roast everyone. Harshad is eating up entire cast. Probably the best thing makers of this show have done by getting an actor of his stature in this show full of bad actors.

The highlight dialogue was Satya calling Virat inspector sahab & he says to Satya I'm DCP and Satya was like ohhh sorry and dusri baat 😆

Virat talking about justice & injustice being DCP aww 🤣 I'd better not say anything about it 😆

Satya is the only interesting thing going on rn on the show. CVs keep him like this. He's a treat to watch. His sass is on another level 😂

Ever since Harshad's entry Neil is getting now openly exposed. This track is built for Satya & Harshad to shine. None else. The court room drama will be lit af, all the interrogations thanks to Satya. CVs are heavily investing on his character. For the first time in the show getting male lead vibes from a male character due to the charecterization.

Future mein mere ko tag karna…kyoki main Harshad/Satya ki sabse badi fan hoon☺️☺️
😉

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Even Virats . Virat himself told P that she was just an infatuation for him and she mistook friendship as pyaar n the cafe scene.

Patralekha told him in Kankavli ki Sai tumhara pehla sachcha pyaar hai. I was shocked by the dialogue 😆

1250645 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Patralekha told him in Kankavli ki Sai tumhara pehla sachcha pyaar hai. I was shocked by the dialogue 😆

woh sab bhul gayi hai

audience remembers the dialog .. characters and creatives forget it

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

woh sab bhul gayi hai

audience remembers the dialog .. characters and creatives forget it

LOL! Yeh dialogue I had forgotten. Rosy ne bola toh yaad aaya. Arre I don't even remember surrogacy trauma. I am over that as well 😆

Characters and creatives forget it because they write for a particular track. When track changes...

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Congratulations to the entire cast and crew for completing 800 episodes. 👏It's not a small achievement.

Btw aaj lagta hai Team Popcorn ko bahut entertainment milne wala hai sets mein sey. Apne apne popcorn packets leke ready ho jao dosto. 🤣

Nivedha1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Me too...I was like...Didi ko akal aagayi finally😂😂

Edited by Nivedha1 - 1 years ago
1250645 thumbnail

I hope un logo ko yad hai ki sai aur virat ke 2 bacche .. before they start making them behave like teenagers

nutmeg7 thumbnail

What do you mean? Two bachcho ke maa baap nibba nibbi nahi ho sakte? 😆

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

What do you mean? Two bachcho ke maa baap nibba nibbi nahi ho sakte? 😆

🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

nutmeg7 thumbnail