Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Same here. Abhi tak episode nhi dekha...shayad kal hi dekhungi

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: scarlett22

I'm in with you. October 12th it is. I might take short breaks in between. 😆

I don't want to keep saying I'll stop watching the show and then continue to watch and continue to comment.

Tandoori tadka popcorn leke baith jaati hoon. 😎

Incidentally this is the first Hindi show in my life, I have watched continuously for more than two years. Should that say something to me about my taste😳🤣

Ditto

Kabhi kabhi I adore myself k 2 years have passed and me still watch it. Otherwise 100 episodes mei I switch off

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

I am not even wasting my time watching them .. when they arrive in Chavan niwas as kaku ke sauten ki family . Then I will watch

I watch their scenes after I complete the whole episode 🤣 you know even if you watch the episodes in any series, it still makes sense 🤣
Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago
1250645 thumbnail

Wohi toh 800 episodes me brain ka cutlet toh ban hi gaya hai .. kya logic umeed karu is nonsense se

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

I'm in with you. October 12th it is. I might take short breaks in between. 😆

I don't want to keep saying I'll stop watching the show and then continue to watch and continue to comment.

Tandoori tadka popcorn leke baith jaati hoon. 😎

Incidentally this is the first Hindi show in my life, I have watched continuously for more than two years. Should that say something to me about my taste😳🤣

I am going to take either short breaks in between. But not so soon. The last time I took a break was during Shruti track. I mean we all knew the outcome. So I was like why should I waste my time in something that is going to be immaterial in the long run. 😆 But here I will watch till one or two other things materialise

Nawww your taste is fine. Everyone should have their own sasta nashas 🤣

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

When DrSatya and Virat bumped into each other in the bracelet scene Virat was extremely rude. Satya asked him if he was a lawyer , Judge or policeman as he was judgemental in his comment.

Satya knew he was in the police force but nothing beyond.

Virat Chavan has misused his powers for personal gain several times. He got a call from Misra that Satya was investigating on behalf of medical Council yet he barged into his office after Sayi had in clear terms asked him to stay away .

To a unbiased tv watcher Satya did not come across as being rude. Infact was careful to switch off recording the moment VC barged in.

VC is unable to set his house in order but wants the world to heed to him .

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

When DrSatya and Virat bumped into each other in the bracelet scene Virat was extremely rude. Satya asked him if he was a lawyer , Judge or policeman as he was judgemental in his comment.

Satya knew he was in the police force but nothing beyond.

Virat Chavan has misused his powers for personal gain several times. He got a call from Misra that Satya was investigating on behalf of medical Council yet he barged into his office after Sayi had in clear terms asked him to stay away .

To a unbiased tv watcher Satya did not come across as being rude. Infact was careful to switch off recording the moment VC barged in.

VC is unable to set his house in order but wants the world to heed to him .

Totally agree! 👍🏼

Rosyme thumbnail

After so many years of P and S history, they r each other's direct enemies also. ML is a trigger for their enmity. Fate also has made them enemies or pitted against each other since so many years.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

Always wanted a fair scenario for her....woh kisii ka pehla pyaar hoti.

Jagtap ka pehla pyaar is Sai 😆

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Jagtap ka pehla pyaar is Sai 😆

Even Virats . Virat himself told P that she was just an infatuation for him and she mistook friendship as pyaar n the cafe scene.