Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Though I am not watching this show regularly but I do feel this track will end with pakrat divorce. Pakhi has indeed dug her own grave. All her old crimes are going to come out in the open. She may not get punished by law but she may lose Virat as her husband.

I think so too…that’s why the latest promo starts with Virat saying he’s broken off all relationships and wants a new start with Sai…and then we see that dr. Satya has entered her life ..🤷🏻‍♀️..Virat hasn’t even thought about leaving pakhi yet..so after this track..he’ll have to,start distancing himself from patralekha..I still feel Sairat should unite as both kids are theirs and pakhis character has fallen so low that she really can’t be retained in either vinus life or virats. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jyrubina thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I dont know why they reduce CN member SS, they reduce family drama also, its look like they just wind up everything audience love family drama and P bashing P ne court case kiya and nobody have any dialogue even they can stretch full episode with family drama

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe to dono tarafse problem hai. Sai should not get a compromised Virat nor another guy who has his own baggage. Always wanted a fair scenario for her....woh kisii ka pehla pyaar hoti.

Anyway, at this juncture only want both kids to choose Sai. Don't think k HA ka character is short-lived. Yeh aur stupid way mei story tangle kardegaa.

V needs to feel the pain Sai went through

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nirip

Mujhe to dono tarafse problem hai. Sai should not get a compromised Virat nor another guy who has his own baggage. Always wanted a fair scenario for her....woh kisii ka pehla pyaar hoti.

Anyway, at this juncture only want both kids to choose Sai. Don't think k HA ka character is short-lived. Yeh aur stupid way mei story tangle kardegaa.

Vanker unfortunately shows ulta ..V will instead see Potty ka pain and more VP cringe..The best part of the episode was for me today when sai warned Potty for putting false case on her...Looks like satya and virat both wlll complicate the matter..

New family bi the way dont give me good vibes

Edited by Shaome - 1 years ago
1250645 thumbnail

Let us take baby steps . Virat has not even considered leaving P yet .. when he does that ..- then we will think of the next step .. whether he is successful in leaving P ..

They are still going round n round

Nirip thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Exactly. Exactly!

But mujhe uske family members toxic nahi lagte. Usse jyada elite performers wale lavani dancers nahi lagte...

Ji bilkul...they aren't elite lavani dance performers. Yeh bhi jhol hoga aage

1250645 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

I don’t want Sai getting into a new marriage when kids are so small and vinu has not even accepted Sai

Anuj came with no baggage still baggage ban hi Jata hai .. Sai can have any number of affairs but she should consider remarrying only when kids are in their teens . Not now , not prudent
Virat has done a mistake of putting patralekha as step mother .. Sai should not do the same thing .. kids get neglected and abused

Nirip thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

See audience ke liye alag hota hai and unke liye alag. So unke hisab se they have achieved what they wanted to. 800 episodes nikal diye woh bhi smashing ekdum

Aur woh aise hi 1000 nikal denge fd ko ladaa-maraake🤣

Makers n actors k liye its totally different...the narrative 🙄

1250645 thumbnail

That’s why getting more and more disconnected with the show .. spend more time chatting about it then watching it

Nirip thumbnail

Yes Sai can have friends with benefits. Dikhao progression. Aur family....aur issues aur uparse bache....already complicated hai.Uparse Satya ka past. Sai ko sab past wale kyun milte hain😭