Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

Honestly the whole attitude that ML brings in while talking abt sach and nyaye and DCP , with that face of pride and arrogance , i feel like someone in the show should show him the real picture on how hypocrite, awful and irritating it all looks..

I can't with that attitude..

Oh god. That makes my ears bleed and I cringe. Pehle toh usse kaand karvao and then give him high and mighty dialogues. 🤢

1250645 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

Matlab jo PH apne ML ka naa huaa.....woh kisi aur kaa kiaa hoga. Seeing V will be new Devdas for sometime or compete

exactly dusra phir teesra phir chautha

1250645 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

Yes it was meh and the character vc is getting maha meh..

the only good part of the episode was sai-satya interogation..He wasnt rude but questioned her within the professional decorum..Why sai had got into chavanis ka matter in first place...The mighty VC cant enter anywhere without permission..Someone is there to put him in tight spot...

Rest i see no progression in anything..A criminal is putting baseless charge..

Today VP conversation gave me the vibe this angle will never end and the way VC was talking as if both have gone ahead lots..Jis chis ko paya hi nehi uss chis ko khona hi kya...Vanker kab tak rotten egg khilayenge..Time to build new angle and the Kids should get justice..

Sai should not return to virat who is compromised and has baggage named potty..its not good for her kids ..Sooner or later they will understand the dynamin and it cann be traumatic for them aswell..

Sai bai take the kids and say good bey to chavanis...Virat can have visitation rights ..

Precap:lookslike harshad's character is shortlived..Does he have brain tumor..Hope he is not brought to WW mighty VC

Yeah mujhe bhi wohi laga . That he will be the new mariz of Dr Sai and Virat will MU them .
Anyways kahe ka MU .. sai is single .. she can date any .. my whole issue she should not fall in the marriage trap and have new set of idiotic in laws .. who are waiting to turn toxic .

she can date any number .. more the merrier .. Abhi Satya ke sath bike ride .. Virat should definitely see .. and maybe the dhaba visit ..

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago
mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

Honestly the whole attitude that ML brings in while talking abt sach and nyaye and DCP , with that face of pride and arrogance , i feel like someone in the show should show him the real picture on how hypocrite, awful and irritating it all looks..

I can't with that attitude..

Harshad thankfully has toned down and even the writers..I am glad they took that advice..

Baaki i don't have much hope mystic, kyuki ye log dikhayenge Virat was the real saviour.

They will not 🤣 Virat will be asked to stay outside. They'll build anticipation that Satya's against Sai & side with Pakhi climax pe Satya will expose Pakhi 😆

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

Matlab jo PH apne ML ka naa huaa.....woh kisi aur kaa kiaa hoga. Seeing V will be new Devdas for sometime or compete

See audience ke liye alag hota hai and unke liye alag. So unke hisab se they have achieved what they wanted to. 800 episodes nikal diye woh bhi smashing ekdum

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Satya didn't ask why devar bhabhi got married. Though it's fine because personal ho jata🤔

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

Yeah mujhe bhi wohi laga . That he will be the new mariz of Dr Sai and Virat will MU them .
Anyways kahe ka MU .. sai is single .. she can date any .. my whole issue she should not fall in the marriage trap and have new set of idiotic in laws .. who are waiting to turn toxic .

she can date any number .. more the merrier .. Abhi Satya ke sath bike ride .. Virat should definitely see .. and maybe the dhaba visit ..

Exactly. Exactly!

But mujhe uske family members toxic nahi lagte. Usse jyada elite performers wale lavani dancers nahi lagte...

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

Satya didn't ask why devar bhabhi got married. Though it's fine because personal ho jata🤔

They will never get surrogacy

They will never get why Sai left the house. - atleast this toh not soon

Msburnout thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Sai saying Patralekha is her Jethani is music to my ears but she should have said Kaki. Because Omi is Kaka

Don't be rude on my didi....

Omi and didi still haven't told anyone in CN what their relationship is... bcz they don't want hurt anyone's feeling especially sonali's and Virat's ... banging eo in status quo... shhhhhhh

Today's she was Samrat's wife.

Tomorrow how she used her womb for a eternal lob.

Give my didi time...

1250645 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Exactly. Exactly!

But mujhe uske family members toxic nahi lagte. Usse jyada lavani dancers lagte hai but not elite performers wale lavani dancers...

I am not even wasting my time watching them .. when they arrive in Chavan niwas as kaku ke sauten ki family . Then I will watch