Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aminarose31

I love your thoughts.Especially the one that involved the physical torture for Didi.

Couldn't agree more ๐Ÿ’ฏ....

1250645 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gems.musingsRN

Yes P should be fined for wasting valuable time of the court, Chavans ke santra business se hi let her pay the hefty fine.

And Sai should file a defamation case against Patra, that'll cost patra some more money.

Also Sai should re file the custody case, let Vinu come to court, he isn't a toddler. He needs to know who's his real mother and how his "mumma " is the reason he landed up in orphanage, why his parents separated and why he and Savi doesn't have a complete family .No need to shield him any further. He should know the complete truth.And a Judge/counselor is the best option to let him know of the truth , instead of patra feeding him more venom and lies.

yes Sai wonโ€™t .. but pulkit should definitely file a case against patralekha for defamation.. on a false case

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes it was meh and the character vc is getting maha meh..

the only good part of the episode was sai-satya interogation..He wasnt rude but questioned her within the professional decorum..Why sai had got into chavanis ka matter in first place...The mighty VC cant enter anywhere without permission..Someone is there to put him in tight spot...

Rest i see no progression in anything..A criminal is putting baseless charge..

Today VP conversation gave me the vibe this angle will never end and the way VC was talking as if both have gone ahead lots..Jis chis ko paya hi nehi uss chis ko khona hi kya...Vanker kab tak rotten egg khilayenge..Time to build new angle and the Kids should get justice..

Sai should not return to virat who is compromised and has baggage named potty..its not good for her kids ..Sooner or later they will understand the dynamin and it cann be traumatic for them aswell..

Sai bai take the kids and say good bey to chavanis...Virat can have visitation rights ..

Precap:lookslike harshad's character is shortlived..Does he have brain tumor..Hope he is not brought to WW mighty VC

Jyrubina thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

But, under the eyes of law, under the eyes of medicine pakhi's surrogacy was illegal and dangerous. Sathya has to (hopefully) bring it out in the open. The entire truth should be out. .

Agree Thay used this case for give justice illegal surrogacy they can show P Uterus was week because she is not right candidate for surrogacy that's why IVF process week her uterus and then her intention come in front of everyone P want her pachaan as wife of V and mother of vinu they can show her marriage with V is illegal and she is not vinu mother because she did crime against child so she cant adopt then adoption also cancel.

OMG mai kitna soch rahi hu but ye maker kuch achha kyu nahi dikha rahe ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Jyrubina - 1 years ago
Jyrubina thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Even illegal surrogacy is harm vinu also he also need justice he childhood enjoy because of log problem which is by birth the reason is P

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

Sai bai take the kids and say good bey to chavanis...Virat can have visitation rights ..

Precap:lookslike harshad's character is shortlived..Does he have brain tumor..Hope he is not brought to WW mighty VC

Visitation rights aisa kuch nahi hoga.

Nope: Harshad is here to stay. Ab kitna stay pata nahi. But if Jay Soni can last for 3-4 months (and is still there), yeh toh usse jyada hi chalega

nutmeg7 thumbnail

If they stick to OG, jyada cringe nahi hoga. I don't know if Vankeshwar has learnt a lesson from the setback of KKIS

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Moor che personal commitments aahe so she is away. She said she will be back after some time. Pan ti roz ek attendance deun jaate๐Ÿค—

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mysticriver

Virat will have to refer himself as Pakhi's husband in current scenario. I feel this outcome will lead to Virat distancing himself in real sense from Didi or divorce her. Their marriage is on the verge of breaking down but at the end of it Sai will start bonding with Satya as well. Pakhi will just be left with Vinayak.

Satya was amazing. This track is only for him. Harshad is killing it. He's gotten into the skin of the character. They're adding layers to his character now, not showing him as the jovial grinning anymore. I'm really enjoying seeing him the way his character is shaping up. The way harshad is playing. The track is meant for his charecter to get established strongly in the show, he'll carry it & make it super entertaining, it'll lead to dig up the past too I feel. His dialogues & gait is so witty, sassy and savage ๐Ÿ˜† the way he's already roasting Virat even Sai for that matter. Finally there's a witty character in the show who'll roast everyone. Harshad is eating up entire cast. Probably the best thing makers of this show have done by getting an actor of his stature in this show full of bad actors.

The highlight dialogue was Satya calling Virat inspector sahab & he says to Satya I'm DCP and Satya was like ohhh sorry and dusri baat ๐Ÿ˜†

Virat talking about justice & injustice being DCP aww ๐Ÿคฃ I'd better not say anything about it ๐Ÿ˜†

Satya is the only interesting thing going on rn on the show. CVs keep him like this. He's a treat to watch. His sass is on another level ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ever since Harshad's entry Neil is getting now openly exposed. This track is built for Satya & Harshad to shine. None else. The court room drama will be lit af, all the interrogations thanks to Satya. CVs are heavily investing on his character. For the first time in the show getting male lead vibes from a male character due to the charecterization.

Honestly the whole attitude that ML brings in while talking abt sach and nyaye and DCP , with that face of pride and arrogance , i feel like someone in the show should show him the real picture on how hypocrite, awful and irritating it all looks..

I can't with that attitude..

Harshad thankfully has toned down and even the writers..I am glad they took that advice..

Baaki i don't have much hope mystic, kyuki ye log dikhayenge Virat was the real saviour.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gems.musingsRN

Nah Sai clearly said today Pakhi was married to Virat's brother, after his death, she married my ex husband (Virat).

I don't think they'll make Satya anyway related to Nalla chavan. He has more integrity than V. Even after death of his gf, he's loyal to her memory. Unlike V who jumped to marry bhabhi, forgetting she's also the reason that led to him losing Sai and baby Vinu.

And now wants to be with Sai his ex-wife, being with his ex Bhabhi -- current wife .

See people find hopes in how Virat took time in admitting Sai is his ex and Sai was looking at him with hopes..

That kinda execution gives people the impression that they are still married..

Forgetting the whole aspect that Virat was confident on calling Patralekha his wife, so in a way , if Sai is still his wife, Patralekha too is his wife going by what Virta says..

Edited by asmi_ekaa - 1 years ago