Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aminarose31

I love your thoughts.Especially the one that involved the physical torture for Didi.

@bold

Hayyee tauba!

🤣🤣🤣

Rosyme thumbnail

Vinu s will take time.

Virat scolded P n front of Vinu yesterday. That was to gain sympathy for P n Vinu s eyes i guess.

But I'm surprised the case is progressing quite fast.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Virat is one selfish fellow..

He is averse towards Pakhi only after realising she fooled him, the most sacha and intelligent man in the face of the earth..Before this whatever she did to Sai, the insults she made her go through was fine because it was not his bit to worry about..

Also Nurse Rani has stood up for Sai more than her ex husband and ghar ke bade and ache family members ever did...

Ab Virat despite of Sai's denial will go ahead and be an influential figure in proving Sai right, he will show how he was hurt because of what Pakhi did and does not want to be with her..Sai will melt because Virat saved her and fall for him while Satya will make her see how Virat her ex husband is more concerned abt her than his own wife, how he still loves her beyond measures..

Dhol nagaare bajao..

Ghum hai kisikey pyaar mei gaao...

Edited by asmi_ekaa - 1 years ago
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Mera toh October 12 set hai 🤣 Aisa finite date laga diya toh Achcha lagta hai.

I'm in with you. October 12th it is. I might take short breaks in between. 😆

I don't want to keep saying I'll stop watching the show and then continue to watch and continue to comment.

Tandoori tadka popcorn leke baith jaati hoon. 😎

Incidentally this is the first Hindi show in my life, I have watched continuously for more than two years. Should that say something to me about my taste😳🤣

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: daydreamers

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Even I feel Sai will win the case.

But ha iske baad I want her to go straight after P, file the damn case and get Vinu back.

Custody wala ho hi jaye.

If during this it turns out that P made ullu of court and wasted their time, addition mein Sai should file defamation too.

Virat ko jo karna hain kare... He took 800 episodes to realize ki P toh uska ullu kaat rahi thi 🤪

I want Sai to move on with the kids.

Yes P should be fined for wasting valuable time of the court, Chavans ke santra business se hi let her pay the hefty fine.

And Sai should file a defamation case against Patra, that'll cost patra some more money.

Also Sai should re file the custody case, let Vinu come to court, he isn't a toddler. He needs to know who's his real mother and how his "mumma " is the reason he landed up in orphanage, why his parents separated and why he and Savi doesn't have a complete family .No need to shield him any further. He should know the complete truth.And a Judge/counselor is the best option to let him know of the truth , instead of patra feeding him more venom and lies.

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Bhaisahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab "Your Mine Ropes" mei male lead ne itnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa manhandle kiya hai female lead ko since week now ki agar yeh scene Ghum mei hota toh IBF ko 100 complaints roz jaate and meltdown woh alag🤣

After all it's a vanku show 😆😆i could never connect with the male lead....poor Sahiba has to endure so much because of her bhagodi sister....

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

In a way, it's best that Pakhi is doing this. Because what the heck is Virat hoping to achieve in all of this? Keep Pakhi and Sai around? In what world have the ex-wife and current wife lived in the same house? I get Sai's reasoning for staying even if it is at the cost of her self-respect, but why is Virat still with Pakhi?

1250645 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

In a way, it's best that Pakhi is doing this. Because what the heck is Virat hoping to achieve in all of this? Keep Pakhi and Sai around? In what world have the ex-wife and current wife lived in the same house? I get Sai's reasoning for staying even if it is at the cost of her self-respect, but why is Virat still with Pakhi?

Yes I am happy that Pakhi is negative ..

1250645 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aminarose31

I love your thoughts.Especially the one that involved the physical torture for Didi.

If it’s any other punishment.. karma doesn’t work for her .. she only benefits ..

do the only way out she getting her hands and legs permanently damaged
Vinu , Virat and Chavans always forget her crimes and give her the clean chit .. even if she goes to jail she will get bail better jaise- kokh dustbin me fek do gayi Now her bands and legs ka bhi wohi hal ho .. permanent

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago
sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

And characters also... like our "Alphabet-a"

I read this post 5 min ago.... Abhi pata chala Akshar-a🤣