Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I like that there they made PL have her own biological child. And not surrogate like here.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

Yaar ab iske baad Alphabet chali gayi na with Now, toh bichare teesre ka toh MAJOR katega. Woh sach mei bhola hai.

[/QUOTE

Rajan shahi doesn’t keep their leads separate for a long time .. it’s about time they patch up

Over here they will keep this like this forever n ever .. that’s why Sai should have 100 boyfriends and let Virat watch

I hope he sees the bike ride and dhaba eatery

I hope that too. Thoda heartbroken Virat mila toh Sai ke dukh ka compensation mil jayega.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aminarose31

This is called remarkable development.Like the other day Pakhi admitted that she is not ashamed.progres.

She even admitted ki Vinu agar Sai ke paas chala gaya toh Virat uske paas rahega kya...

Baby steps! But we will get there 😆

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairat07

Ek toh these alternate names u guys come up with for other Sitara shows🤣🤣🤣

And characters also... like our "Alphabet-a"

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

I have a feeling Sai will lose this case .. on grounds of not operating on a family member .. and will be suspended for some time
It will lead to another situation where her license is suspended and she has to take care of another patient maybe ninad , Kaku

Firstly, in situations of emergency, a doctor can operate even without consent. There's a section in IPC that allows doctors to save lives.

IPC 92 : Act done in good faith for benefit of a person without con­sent.—Nothing is an offence by reason of any harm which it may cause to a person for whose benefit it is done in good faith, even without that person’s consent,

For example, A surgeon, sees a child suffer an accident which is likely to prove fatal unless an operation be immediately performed. There is no time to apply to the child’s guardian. A performs the operation in spite of the entreaties of the child, intending, in good faith, the child’s benefit. A has committed no offence

Patra's case was a life threatening one , even if her family weren't present to give consent, this legal provision allows Pulkit, Sai or any other doctor to save her life. It doesn't matter if she's a family member or not.

If they show Sai getting suspended, that's ground for another IBF complaint. For spreading false information. Only very few people are aware of this provision but it's a law.

And ghum team and vankar are showing absolute nonsense and a mockery of this provision . Actually no sane lawyer will file this case because this provision is well known to lawyers and medical fraternity .

Edited by Gems.musingsRN - 1 years ago
Aminarose31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

She even admitted ki Vinu agar Sai ke paas chala gaya toh Virat uske paas rahega kya...

I am waiting.😆I am patient by nature.But with this series, my patience increased.

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

Satya Virat ka chota Bhai ma nikle behno..

By that logic Pakhi could be her Jethani.

Nah Sai clearly said today Pakhi was married to Virat's brother, after his death, she married my ex husband (Virat).

I don't think they'll make Satya anyway related to Nalla chavan. He has more integrity than V. Even after death of his gf, he's loyal to her memory. Unlike V who jumped to marry bhabhi, forgetting she's also the reason that led to him losing Sai and baby Vinu.

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Does Abhinav love FL? Is that why FL wants to move on with him?

Has ML refused to marry SIL?

Yahi saare questions hain 🤣

Nothing is set in stone yet.

Everyone's like we are moving on moving on but no one really is 😝

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yeh kab admit kiya usne?

Aj kya?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aminarose31

I am waiting.😆I am patient by nature.But with this series, my patience increased.

Same! 😆 Also, got a lot of knowledge due to research 😆