1250645 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It was mehh

nothing much

Sai reply was ok ..

Virat still hasn’t done enough to dump patralekha from his life

Satya was good today . He should shave ..

only good thing is Sai said that she won’t leave the house without vinu

And patralekha is her jethani

Bad thing is virat referred himself as patralekha ka pati

jab divorce hi nahi hua hai between Sai n Virat kaunsa marriage valid hona chahiye

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Though I am not watching this show regularly but I do feel this track will end with pakrat divorce. Pakhi has indeed dug her own grave. All her old crimes are going to come out in the open. She may not get punished by law but she may lose Virat as her husband.

Mikis thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am so surprised Sai Said p is jethani!!! So they didn't forget about samrat lol

I really hope all that comes out too!! But doubt it

Edited by Mikis - 1 years ago
Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Seems like the gist is

Jaisa chal raha hai waisa chal ne doh!

Virat is boring me now …

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ek to serial ke log kaun sa nasha krte hai?! Sai Virat ki patni hai ki nahi hai? Yahi decide nhi ho paa rha h. Agar patni hai to Virat Pakhi ka pati kaise, aur Pakhi ka Vinu par, CN par, CN ke logo par hakk kaise?! Aur agar Sai Virat ki patni nahi hai, to Pakhi Sai ki jethani kaise?? Matlab jab mann kre tab shaadi shuda, jab mann na kare tab divorced. Jab Sai ko benefit ho, tab shaadi exist nhi krti, aur jab Sai phas rahi ho, tab exist krti h?!

Agar Pakhi Sai ki jethani h...aur Sai Virat ki patni nahi...to kya Sai Mohit ki patni hai? Tab phir Karishma kya hai?

1250645 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Seems like the gist is

Virat is boring me now …

Agree .. the story has reached a stalemate.. .

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Sai saying Patralekha is her Jethani is music to my ears but she should have said Kaki. Because Omi is Kaka

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Seems like the gist is

Virat is boring me now …

which is why Satya is also here. To make that loser choose a side. Either you choose or I will take it away.

kitna materialistic bola 🤣

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mikis

I am so surprised Sai Said p is jethani!!! So they didn't forget about samrat lol

I really hope all that comes out too!! But doubt it

Exactly..reading the wu, even I was surprised knowing Patra's past with Samrat has finally been brought up.

I hope someone points out Patra's marrying one brother after another scenario and how Sai Virat never got a legal divorce , and patra is the "woh" in the relationship.

Patra deserves to be publicly shamed for eyeing her devar throughout when she was married to his brother, breaking the said devar's marriage , driving away his wife and then usurping her position in the house. If she can shame Sai with baseless accusations and her fake DDP, this definitely needs to be shown. That episode will get record ratings 💯.

1250645 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Sai saying Patralekha is her Jethani is music to my ears but she should have said Kaki. Because Omi is Kaka

She should have said patralekha is ghar ki rakhail

omi kaka , ninad , Mohit sab ke. Sath auntiji ka woh wala rishta hai

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago