Frequent Posters

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional Epics

Posted: 15 days ago

https://x.com/kyaukhaadlega__/status/1803826765401358452?s=46

Who needs PTV editors. 

Fandom: not us smiley36

Definitely better than the hurried sequence in the actual ad - but it was an ad so whatever I guess. This one is just so much better though with some added angst and better lighting and slo mo and music 🤯 They should have hired this person instead lol. 

The expressions are giving me Mafia AU vibes 

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago
tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional Epics

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Sunshine75

omg they look so good together even in cross overs

Ikr? It’s some kind of crazy sorcery 🤯 

Or some weird drug that refuses to get out of our system smiley37

Achelvi, I love love love the Junaid x Zarnab crossover you posted. This was such a cute scene of his with Dure Nayaab in 22 qadam but it’s done so cutely here making it look like he’s in Zarnab’s office ! Too good ! smiley32

Then the Saad x Rakhi one ???? OH MY GOD? That last scene with Hania cut with Rakhi is done so well ? The lines ? Wow! Waise I think this is the first Saad/Zaid one with Rakhi I’m seeing. Or maybe I’m forgetting. Itne crossovers dekh liye hain that it’s all a blur now smiley36

I also really really love the one you posted with the song “Tere Vaaste” ? Such a good edit too! And omg the ENDING ! Where he’s whispering in her ear and wishing her Eid Mubarak ?! That’s from that fan video where he wishes his fan ! smiley37 oh my gosh! Yeh kaise soch lete hain sab ? 🤯 LOVE IT smiley42smiley27