Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I am now picturing Murtasim in a shalwar kameez, shawl, and a cowboy hat smiley37smiley37smiley37

Woh edit bhi ban jaye ga soon enough smiley36 fandom in overdrive rn

https://x.com/starflies_love_/status/1816894882792804424?s=46

Yumna ke paas tou definitely hogi. She’s been in Dallas long enough now

https://x.com/yumhajstan/status/1816958972001128466?s=46

Seems like yesterday this interview came out and look at them now 🥹 🤧

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

Why don’t I ever question anything? smiley36 I must be mind numbingly biased or something smiley37 Mujhe tou acha hi lag raha tha smiley27 Not much can go wrong with black/gray anyway

Plus he’s very articulate and confident while at the same time being extremely humble and gracious. Both him and Yumna are extremely likable as celebs and it’s a curse 🤦🏻‍♀️

I also want the tea on Wahaj’s feedback on Dallas coz I know he cracked some jokes as soon as got into that car with Yumna from the airport. The way Yumna was like Wahaj is here for the first time and he will tell you how he felt and “no filter Wahaj so everyone can enjoy” - but man held back 😂 I know he made jokes in front of Yumna. It was too obvious and we know he can hardly help himself smiley36

Agreed they’re both likeable. Yumna has a bubbly, sweet personality but you can tell that she has some leadership qualities embedded in her. Wahaj is exactly like you described - articulate and confident yet humble and gracious. It’s really a rare combination. There’s an intelligence to him without a hint of arrogance which is probably one of the reasons I find him attractive. He knows how to handle questions - he has a way with words. Like I loved his response about having so many female fans.

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Agreed they’re both likeable. Yumna has a bubbly, sweet personality but you can tell that she has some leadership qualities embedded in her. Wahaj is exactly like you described - articulate and confident yet humble and gracious. It’s really a rare combination. There’s an intelligence to him without a hint of arrogance which is probably one of the reasons I find him attractive. He knows how to handle questions - he has a way with words. Like I loved his response about having so many female fans.

Yep. Loved it too. So down to earth and humble.

They both ooze confidence and are secure self assured people which shows

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/yumzimyheart/status/1817044640693969339?t=WHvM0N03i-TLP1iphFTwiA&s=19

smiley42smiley42aati kya khandala ? But hum toh Dallas main hain 😝

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Never stops admiring her , when she is gigling . Cute besties 😮‍💨🥰20240727_093545.jpg

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Never stops admiring her , when she is gigling . Cute besties 😮‍💨🥰20240727_093545.jpg

Are they still in Dallas?

If you get the link of that radio interview, please post the link here.

I love everything about this

Edited by tgota92 - 2 months ago

Please. This is so CUTE 🥹

Perfect song too smiley36

They spent the day in Dallas today according to one of the organizers. Houston main event is tomorrow smiley41