Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Hey, how are you doing?

I recently read a post on reddit that Aditi's bf died back in 2021/2022. Is that why she went to a shell so badly? I thought she left mumbai for her family. Anyway hope she's doing okay now

Hey. sorry, couldn't find anything to post here so was away...how are you?

Oh no! That would have been a huge blow to her, if true smiley18

Very much possible that she took time away from showbizz to come to terms with her her loss...may god give her strength.

any gossip on rhea there? or she is non-existent there too?

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: m4manju

Hey. sorry, couldn't find anything to post here so was away...how are you?

Oh no! That would have been a huge blow to her, if true smiley18

Very much possible that she took time away from showbizz to come to terms with her her loss...may god give her strength.

any gossip on rhea there? or she is non-existent there too?

i'm good, i was also away as there is nothing to good to watch nor any new news

yeah and hope she's at a better place now, poor girl smiley18

and nope, rhea is still posting photos of her europe vacation but i'm not sure if she's back in india or is still in europe

btw did you hear about Hina Khan's (akshara) breast cancer diagnosis? she also cut off her hair and been very open about her journey. feel so sorry for her, especially her poor mom who also recently lost hina's father

m4manju thumbnail

i'm good, i was also away as there is nothing to good to watch nor any new news

yeah and hope she's at a better place now, poor girl smiley18

and nope, rhea is still posting photos of her europe vacation but i'm not sure if she's back in india or is still in europe

btw did you hear about Hina Khan's (akshara) breast cancer diagnosis? she also cut off her hair and been very open about her journey. feel so sorry for her, especially her poor mom who also recently lost hina's father

Yes, I read about hina. And i felt heartbroken. this must be a very difficult time for her. And for her mother too. May god give them strength to overcome it with hina's full recovery.

i wish someone finds a surer, easier, painless way to treat cancer.

m4manju thumbnail

What is your opinion about IF's new ladder structure, names and colors?

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

What is your opinion about IF's new ladder structure, names and colors?

lol there's a new structure? i come to IF so less now that i had no idea. but definitely noticed the new layout and it's pretty confusing to me smiley36

what about you?

m4manju thumbnail

lol there's a new structure? i come to IF so less now that i had no idea. but definitely noticed the new layout and it's pretty confusing to me smiley36

what about you?

Arre, you didn't notice the change of color of your user id? It was red/shade of red before na? Now they have changed all of them to shades of blue/cyan smiley24

And i think your ladder group is still 'Rockers' but mine was changed to 'Sparkler' now instead of 'Sizzler' smiley36

Anyhow. I miss the old format and ladder group as much as i appreciate IF's constant efforts to make changes to the site to make it appealing. I believe some thigns should be left untouched...

they are even deleting older posts of people if the posts had less than 5 words. I find that unfair as it would delete so many replied from over the years when this rule was not there and people might have replied in less than 5 words (Say, 'Happy birthday' or 'A good story' or 'What an amazing VM', now all of that deleted smiley18)

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Arre, you didn't notice the change of color of your user id? It was red/shade of red before na? Now they have changed all of them to shades of blue/cyan smiley24

And i think your ladder group is still 'Rockers' but mine was changed to 'Sparkler' now instead of 'Sizzler' smiley36

Anyhow. I miss the old format and ladder group as much as i appreciate IF's constant efforts to make changes to the site to make it appealing. I believe some thigns should be left untouched...

they are even deleting older posts of people if the posts had less than 5 words. I find that unfair as it would delete so many replied from over the years when this rule was not there and people might have replied in less than 5 words (Say, 'Happy birthday' or 'A good story' or 'What an amazing VM', now all of that deleted smiley18)

i didn't notice the colour change of username lol

but yeah i did notice the flair/rank change to "rocker". oh man, that's really sad that they are deleting the short comments. maybe they are having issues with server or storage with the growing number of users

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Sana Maqbul (Lavanya from IPK) won this season of BB OTT!

Haven't watched BB OTT this year (just like every other year smiley36) so can't comment on her journey but i'm happy for her smiley32hope she and Sai Ketan Rao (ML of imlie3) also do the real BB as I want to see them. I avoided BB OTT because of that polygamist/cheater youtuber with two wives. didn't want to watch their crassness and ruin my days

m4manju thumbnail

Sana Maqbul (Lavanya from IPK) won this season of BB OTT!

Haven't watched BB OTT this year (just like every other year smiley36) so can't comment on her journey but i'm happy for her smiley32hope she and Sai Ketan Rao (ML of imlie3) also do the real BB as I want to see them. I avoided BB OTT because of that polygamist/cheater youtuber with two wives. didn't want to watch their crassness and ruin my days

Yes!!! I saw the news on twitter. SO happy! I also didn't watch (well, i never lol) but had kept a tab on what was happening through social media. the polygamist man and his wife that was in top 5 were truly annoying. I think the only reason BB kept them was for TRPs smiley18

bold - that would be interesting. do keep me posted if you end up watching BB.

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Yes!!! I saw the news on twitter. SO happy! I also didn't watch (well, i never lol) but had kept a tab on what was happening through social media. the polygamist man and his wife that was in top 5 were truly annoying. I think the only reason BB kept them was for TRPs smiley18

bold - that would be interesting. do keep me posted if you end up watching BB.

oh me too, i saw some clips of him and his second wife getting roasted by journalists smiley36 BB is as usual very cheap, will do anything for trps

yes, i will! btw i tried watching Khatron ke new season but it's unbearable because of the all the ex bb contestants: Abhishek, Asim, Shaleen etc. i couldn't even get through the first episode due to their OTT fake fights smiley11