Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

arrey ayega . Kamse kam unke country mai toh release hoga na . Dekhlenge jaise bhi karke . Kal tak shayad kuch pata chal jaye 🥰🥰🥰 let's be hopeful ❤️

Nahi yaar Pak mein aisa hota hai that they don't release episodes. MH mein bhi 1 week ka episode nahi aaya tha but that was due to some festival.

Bas koi issue na....Zee and Geo both should sort this out. Geo must be loosing so much money, yaar. Abhi TB episode No 20 ke 25M + views hojane the.

954014 thumbnail
954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Nahi yaar Pak mein aisa hota hai that they don't release episodes. MH mein bhi 1 week ka episode nahi aaya tha but that was due to some festival.

Bas koi issue na....Zee and Geo both should sort this out. Geo must be loosing so much money, yaar. Abhi TB episode No 20 ke 25M + views hojane the.

when Ary Digital didn't release the youtube videos, you could download their app and then airplay on the telly..

does Geo have an app too? where you can watch their shows?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: FanofAreebsMum

when Ary Digital didn't release the youtube videos, you could download their app and then airplay on the telly..

does Geo have an app too? where you can watch their shows?

Yes, they do. Play store mein hai. I haven't downloaded it yet though.

Ria23 thumbnail

Is it only me

After hearing male version it gives the feeling of attitude while female version gives the feeling of heartbreak/feeling betrayed.

Edited by Ria23 - 1 years ago
954014 thumbnail

Yes, they do. Play store mein hai. I haven't downloaded it yet though.

I just downloaded the app from app store.. Episode 13 is the last Tere Bin episode there..

Edited by FanofAreebsMum - 1 years ago
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

oh yes they don't release episode in Eid shayad . Par is week ka aayega lagta hai 😢
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: FanofAreebsMum

I just downloaded the app from app store.. Episode 13 is the last Tere Bin episode there..

Geo's website has every episode.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Kusum jabse gayab hui hai thread over hi nahi horaha.

😆😆