Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

I think murtasim would find maheer boring. Part of the attraction for murtasim is conquest.
Meerab is someone values her freedom, someone like saad would give her an independent lifestyle and also he would be just as idealistic as her.
Murtasim needs a Meerab more than she needs him. A jailer wants to cage that beautiful bird, but that free bird can nest anywhere as long as it is free.

so apt , maheer and areeb deserves each other , they are perfect 🥺 . Would want Saad to find love in someone else . Meerab ko bas AEK hi aadmi control vkar sakta hai , aur wo hai MURTASIM 😌

BUT , it seems Meerab can be more soft with Saad .

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think murtasim would find maheer boring. Part of the attraction for murtasim is conquest.
Meerab is someone values her freedom, someone like saad would give her an independent lifestyle and also he would be just as idealistic as her.
Murtasim needs a Meerab more than she needs him. A jailer wants to cage that beautiful bird, but that free bird can nest anywhere as long as it is free.

@Bold - well said.

Meerab stands for Personality and Maheer is more physical beauty

For Murtasim ,it’s always Meerab personality which pulls him towards her and more alluring. If his desire is physical beauty then he always had haya at disposal but he never seemed to notice..

Saad I feel is more in love with idea of love as looking at depth of his love , intensity and sincerity for maher doesn’t make sense unless it’s just her physical beauty.as maheer has no personality at all.

So to answer question Murtasim- Maheer , khan would gracefully offer his bedroom to both haya and maheer and would have shifted to garden along with his sofa permanently .

Saad - Meerab , He is simple person he would have found meerab too stressful to handle and have moved to his painting shed with promise of providing her life long free supply of posters for all her andolans.

Edited by Winterberry - 1 years ago
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hello all.

After a year i came back to pak fandom. Last show I watched was Chaudhary and Sons. Tried mere humsafar but that ending😡.

Coming to TB, I came across this show from galaxy lollywood's . They made a video about iconic pool show and I was like what a "pool scene "and iconic in 2023?? I am seeing such scenes in Itv from last 10-15 years. I sometimes watch Something Haute too. So I checked out their reviews and they had very good things to say about the show. And aamna mentioned Mills and boons . That decided for me to watch this show🤣

And i finished all episodes just before copywrite strike happened. So apart from those 2 slaps and obvious glitches show is entertainment. Don't ask for logic, ignore stupidity, haya and you are good. Just pure M&B's stuff . Chem is fire, actors are good , even side characters are good at their job.

IPKNND ki yaad dila di with same fanatic shipping of leads here too ML is married🤣

I am glad I got to know about it when show has completed 20 episodes so not much wait. I am expecting 30-31 episodes🤔

But I prefer they did not drag this and wrap up in 26-28 . Coz we knew there will be a separation and some jhol with maryam. Meerub has to leave murtasims house atleast once😆

Edited by shruti46 - 1 years ago
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Couple of questions if anybody can answer:-

Will ramzan affect telecast of the show?

Any idea about total no of episodes?

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This teaser scene hits even more with this song edit! 🫠🫠🫠 Look at the way this man is just locked.

Edited by WanderingWonder - 1 years ago
-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mari_y

I am seeing comments here and there where people are saying "kaash Wahaj was not married and he and Yumna were a real couple. They look so comfortable and good together"

Honestly, I feel this is the first Pakistani pair whom people are shipping and crushing so badly. People loved the chemistry of many actors but rarely wished for actors to be real couples.

It's true for every single onscreen pair which manages to create some sizzle onscreen. And these two are way too hot as Meerab and Murtasim, hence the shipping is inevitable, especially from teens who can hardly differentiate between characters and actors.

What I have also noticed is that most people are aware of his marriage and only drool over Wahaj's looks 😆 so it's all chill.

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True! A Maheer can never capture Murtasim's attention and hold it for a long time, because he seems to be a guy drawn towards aggression, rebellion and challenges, someone who is the yin to his yang, the other side of a coin.

Even Meerab and Saad would not last long because even though she'd like a Saad, she is totally capable of dominating someone as submissive as him. She is a rebel and cannot be handled by a simpleton like Saad.

And I really do not believe that Meerab is to interpreted as more personality and less beauty. It's the styling/makeup that puts Meerab down 😆

While Murtasim is drawn towards Meerab for her rebellious personality, which will eventually settle down as they inch towards love, a man like him can also never fall for a woman who he thinks is not beautiful. It's a fact. He needs a beauty with brains. 😆

Haya has no personality going for herself, she majorly lacks self-respect and dignity which runs in the Khan-daan kids, be it Murtasim, Meerab or Maryam. Haya definitely isn't related by blood to them. She does not have an iota of Khan aura around her.

Ria23 thumbnail

This might be murtasim inner voice🤣

Waise i dont remember this drama name

Does anyone know??

Ria23 thumbnail

How is haya related to murtasim

I know cousins but how

Where r her parents??