Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

arrre, voh head of production jo har social media pe apna photo chipkaati rehti hai leads ke saath… rehne de… usse yeh ost ke baare mei dekhna chahiye thaa na…nahi ..tabbb social media ke validation ke chakkar mei apna kaam hi bhul gayi… chaiiieee!!!

Lol that woman is just having her two minute fame with these two and is saying yes to every fans' questions. Khet scene? Aayega! Dance? Aayega! Hug? Aayega! Where is she since the copyright debacle? 🀣

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

Lol that woman is just having her two minute fame with these two and is saying yes to every fans' questions. Khet scene? Aayega! Dance? Aayega! Hug? Aayega! Where is she since the copyright debacle? 🀣

Egggjhactly!!!

Word Count: 1

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nah, they only have a 1 or 2 inches of height difference. Yumna is tall for an average female height. Its Wahaj who isn't that tall. Haven't you noticed Yumna in her scenes with Haya aka Sabeena?

I thought they were similar in height but Wahaj is taller than I thought or Yumna is shorter than I expected. I noticed in the Hassan interview that Wahaj is still a couple of inches taller with Yumna wearing high heels. I think I thought Yumna was tall because she’s always towering over Haya but I guess that actress is just short.
-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I thought they were similar in height but Wahaj is taller than I thought or Yumna is shorter than I expected. I noticed in the Hassan interview that Wahaj is still a couple of inches taller with Yumna wearing high heels. I think I thought Yumna was tall because she’s always towering over Haya but I guess that actress is just short.

Maybe! But as Meerab and Murtasim, the height difference doesn't look like a lot. Only a few inches.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe! But as Meerab and Murtasim, the height difference doesn't look like a lot. Only a few inches.

Yeah, maybe they want them more face to face when they’re in a scene? I think the interview probably shows a more accurate difference. I think Yumna is shorter than I thought. Haya just makes her look like a giant πŸ˜‚
WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

they look sultry hot hereπŸ”₯ both of them!

https://twitter.com/kimstarryeyes/status/1632427670058172418?s=46&t=V2mT-DctogLM7xf_uELgzw

Edited by WanderingWonder - 1 years ago
Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Tiktok doesn't work in India.
Mari_a thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpaxpjOtdPI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

RIP.πŸ˜” He was in ishq jalebi and chupke chupke

Mari_a thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpahKBso3Vy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This song and them😭I can watch this a thousand times.

Edited by Mari_y - 1 years ago