Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Alizba63

Does anyone know what that scene in the ost is about where Maryam is crying in a mess in a room? And murtasim has tears in his eyes?

Nope, there are few theories that something bad will happen with Maryam, Meerab will be involved to save Maryam, there will be misunderstanding and maybe that will be lead to seperation.
aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preciousn905k

Murtu ki toh genuinely sach hogi as usko meeru ko touch karne ko mil raha hai...meeru ka pta nahi dude kya scene hai...vaise next ep mei toh lovey dovey hai but meeru fir cold mode switch on bhi kar leti hai naπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Han lets see k kia chakar hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

Han lets see k kia chakar hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Vo dikhayenge toh dekhenge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Promo kab denge ?????? Are they in shock , ki promo dena bhul gaye πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­

Ye issues solve hojaye and then only they will be able to upload promo. Kal se Geo ne kuch upload nahi kiya.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mujhe nahi lagta date honi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don’t say that! The sari and dance was what caught my eye! I was wow PTV drama she is wearing sari and they are dancing, holding hands , he pulls her close and then his hands around her and then that bend. I even noticed he doesn’t wear socks.

It was so aesthetically shot, the whole setup, the costumes,music, lighting and surroundings and hailla the looks they were giving, it was different level. She cute and he all hot.

Last time any dance had this much effect had to be PC-HR in Don 2.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Don’t say that! The sari and dance was what caught my eye! I was wow PTV drama she is wearing sari and they are dancing, holding hands , he pulls her close and then his hands around her and then that bend. I even noticed he doesn’t wear socks.

It was so aesthetically shot, the whole setup, the costumes,music, lighting and surroundings and hailla the looks they were giving, it was different level. She cute and he all hot.

Last time any dance had this much effect had to be PC-HR in Don 2.

Aree nahi I was just saying date won't happen next week. I think they will keep the dance for confession.

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mari_y

Nope, there are few theories that something bad will happen with Maryam, Meerab will be involved to save Maryam, there will be misunderstanding and maybe that will be lead to seperation.

I feel like this has something to do with the Maliks. That guy might come with a gun and try to take Maryam? Just making a guess but I'm probably wrong

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preciousn905k

Post toh dal rahein hain faltu waliπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They are so funny. I mean it's okay and things happen. Sort it out. And maybe they're trying but at least put out a statement and acknowledge it. πŸ˜‚

They are going about their day like nothings going on. I watch epi 20 in haste and wanted to rewatch. Few sences(you know which ones!)

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Aree nahi I was just saying date won't happen next week. I think they will keep the dance for confession.

You think there will be one ? I mean either of them actually saying I Love You!

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Why the episode of terr bin disappeared from YouTube