Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Pool and dance are the main teasers which attracted the audience. Geo will try to promote it more.

Meerab looks very happy in dance teasers but then we have jump scene and other teasers where she is not happy. It doesn't make sense if those sequence s are after the date dance. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Point valid hai fir bhi Logic mat dalo yar...hoga kya fir date scene mei ..murtu kuch toh karega na..

preciousn905k thumbnail

Pool and dance are the main teasers which attracted the audience. Geo will try to promote it more.

Meerab looks very happy in dance teasers but then we have jump scene and other teasers where she is not happy. It doesn't make sense if those sequence s are after the date dance. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by preciousn905k - 1 years ago

Word Count: 1

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Why is he dressed like hariyali kebab? 7up is promoting but why this hariyali over dose?

I don't understand brands obession with this. If you are doing pepsi add then celebs wear blue, 7 up green , sprite....white and green. It's a problem with every brand .... I don't understand this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sofna

I came across promos on IG.

I liked the OST from the onset. 🌟

(I watched 1 Deewangi promo on repeat for ost πŸ˜†(I think even REUπŸ™ˆπŸ€£)

I was like Yumna - Yumm. 😳 (Not that I've watched more than only 1 of her shows fully, but I knew she was good)

But wasn't sure about Wahaj as I hadn't watched him before.

The whole grandeur was just calling out to me - "this is right up your street, it has boiling, sizzling, chemistry that is simmering and supressed"

🀣🀣🀣

I watch very few (if any) Pak shows and only the love / hate tracks (in any show) πŸ™ˆπŸ˜.

The promos are very tempting.... like you're going to miss out on MeerAsim consummation if you even blink in one episode😈 🀣🀣

I still haven't watched the 2 episodes after her parentage was revealed, which involved the slap.πŸ˜‘

I want them to do something historical. Their chemistry conveys the simmering passion so obviously.

Or remake Kan Cicekleri (Turkish, on air now)

Came across this last night ☺️😈🀣🀣

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpS1JXTvUld/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

. Now that my friend is the kind of vm that will make the people who thinks bed scene was R Rated to call the censor board πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ they wud be great in historical.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: preciousn905k

Point valid hai but logic mat lagaoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Murtu karega kya fir date mei???

Mujhe nahi lagta date honi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

preciousn905k thumbnail

Mujhe nahi lagta date honi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wah sari expectations ka kachra kardo tumπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dilsha thumbnail

too much green πŸ’šπŸ’š my eyes (in phoebe buffay voice)πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Why is he dressed like hariyali kebab? 7up is promoting but why this hariyali over dose?

🀣

Word Count: 0

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preciousn905k

Point valid hai fir bhi Logic mat dalo yar...hoga kya fir date scene mei ..murtu kuch toh karega na..

Date scene mn murtu will be very much excited .. meeru will be like yeh kia drama hai ...murtu be like mere jazbat hn kuch arman hn ... n meeru be like bhakti pani lana zara haya bhagi bhagi jaye ge pani lenay r le k ai ge meeru will through water on arrangements .. n then again murtu swich to ignore mood πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

preciousn905k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsha

too much green πŸ’šπŸ’š my eyes (in phoebe buffay voice)πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Hampe ye kisne Hara rang dalaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚