Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: preciousn905k

They look so pyare together...I ship them...I know nothing is gonna happen between these too but still I like them together so much😭😭😭

so I didn’t think much of him during the show,.but loved the ost ..and then watched the last few episodes a couple of times…really loved them..and then the YT algorithm recommended an interview of his…OMG OMG OMG OMG i am in love with this guy! He is so mature, so sensible and so sensitive…li was floored…

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Oh is it ? I'll check out ...

That mehwish talked about how on one hand it's okay to strike if it's your content is being copied and how the channels like geo should check for making sure that it's okay but also how unfair it is due just a little likeness and more of other reasons.

Edited by Alizba63 - 1 years ago
preciousn905k thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: midniteangel

Fire extinguisher ki kaam hain aag ko bhujaneka.. aur yaha fir extinguisher dar raha hain 🤣

Lagta hain bengali bajji se taweez lena padega fire extinguisher ki dar kiliye 😂😂

Haan murtu ko pta toh lagne do Bengali bazi ka...khud jayega meeru ke liye taweez lene ki darr na meeru aur maan jaye😂😂😂

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: columbia

so I didn’t think much of him during the show,.but loved the ost ..and then watched the last few episodes a couple of times…really loved them..and then the YT algorithm recommended an interview of his…OMG OMG OMG OMG i am in love with this guy! He is so mature, so sensible and so sensitive…li was floored…

He has an amazing voice and is an even better composer.

Have you seen his performance in recent Hum awards?? He was so good.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: columbia

We were all hoping for HDDCS…but I am now convinced with the way they have dragged it ..it’s not going that way…pretty sure he is going to say bye bye bye…of course it would be terrible…but yes have stopped watching it..I do try and catch just their scenes…but frankly the makers really didn’t know how to cash in on the couple

True. EK is legend in this aspect runs 5/6 months worth story plot like epics just by cashing on lead pair chemistry!

Who ever thought she would change the entire plot after she saw Ram and Prachi Desai chemistry in one shot !

Edited by Winterberry - 1 years ago
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mari_y

I like Saad, He definitely has a great character but we can't ignore the fact that he seems depressed. He lacks personality, he never gets angry, cheerful, or passionate, is he an introvert? If you remove Maheer from the equation and then you have to describe him, how will you?

Have you watched the movie Tanu Weds Manu (the first one not the sequel) for the longest time I really felt Saad is a lot like Madhavan’s character in the movie. He may not be the so called dashing hero, but he is a solid guy and there is something deeply attractive about a solid stand up guy. He makes for the best “arranged marriage” character. In fact I had hoped that in a modern setting they would give Meerab a more Kangana Ranaut characterization.

I think what I am trying to say is Saad can be attractive personality too, it’s the makers and the writers who ruined him and they by writing the girl even more without personality have ruined him even more.

because a man like Saad has to be seen through her eyes. That’s the magic of those HDDCS and Tanu weds Manu stories.

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What? This will clear away the course of the show, so good for them. but I also connect a lot with M&M over their theme music 🥺

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

He has an amazing voice and is an even better composer.

Have you seen his performance in recent Hum awards?? He was so good.

Sera - you have to watch his interview…he is really something. He talks about ego and parenting, gosh the guy just won my heart.

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3