Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

i don’t think Amna and Hassan have any understanding of these characters. In their own words this is trash romance so they aren’t even thinking past the surface level.

There are any many shades of good guys but they won’t act the same in any given situation. Is saad hidden inside a murtasim because he is in a one sided love affair with his wife NO. Because how long did murtasim wait to stake claim on meerab, none, I don’t watch the other show but I read saad writes his feelings in diaries hmmmmmmmmm murtasim will burn diaries, break the pens and dump the ink.

Murtasim prime directive he is a man of action, and the other guy is wait and watch. As far as what murtasim will do to rohail, did we forget the cake episode that was before she was his wife.

Can I say I love the line you wrote about diaries? That just sums up Murtasim. He is an aashiq, for sure. But not the one who would write poetries in his lover's memories. When away from the woman he loves, he rather lits up a cigarette and yells a 'GO' at her because she chose to not see him. His love comes with a sense of possession and a huge ego. He is someone who charges claim on his woman and has all the power and privilege too. Only inside their room, away from the world, is where he lets his woman be herself. Saad and him are as different as chalk and cheese and should not be compared.

Aamna looks like she's been forced to watch the show because it's so popular tbh. If you label it aa something 'trashy' and still go on to make hour long reviews on it, well, the show has something to offer for sure. Her putting the accident's blame on Meerab and saying she's lost patience with her while still complaining about the slap is hypocritical much. Also, all this while she hardly criticises Maheer who's far more bland than Meerab. The title of their review was enough to put me off. Stop giving the show an angle that it does not deserve. It will complicate things further in a conservative society like theirs.

Meerab's character might be a little weakly written when compared to Murtasim's but she's the only consistent character in the show from my viewpoint. I totally get why she isn't yet giving in to their marriage. And why she held herself back from meeting Murtasim, she was guilty, shaken and injured. If anything, Murtasim turned out to be a real kaan ka kachcha for listening to Haya's bs. This guy, before marriage, threw her out of his room and is now letting her barge into his wardrobe too, when his wife isn't around

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: midniteangel

We just need to give sometime for geo to sort it out.. I'm sure geo will do it's best to clear d mess b4 Wednesday's epi.. let's hope for s best 🀞

Yes, they need to be given some time for sure and since it's the weekend, I am sure no legal action immediately could have been possible. I hope everything gets sorted. For the sake of the actors atleast.

954014 thumbnail

Can someone summarise the latest drama.. with all the points but few words.. so i can catch up..

What happened here? who turned toxic? what's the goss?

any new promos?

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

Can I say I love the line you wrote about diaries? That just sums up Murtasim. He is an aashiq, for sure. But not the one who would write poetries in his lover's memories. When away from the woman he loves, he rather lits up a cigarette and yells a 'GO' at her because she chose to not see him. His love comes with a sense of possession and a huge ego. He is someone who charges claim on his woman and has all the power and privilege too. Only inside their room, away from the world, is where he lets his woman be herself. Saad and him are as different as chalk and cheese and should not be compared.

Aamna looks like she's been forced to watch the show because it's so popular tbh. If you label it aa something 'trashy' and still go on to make hour long reviews on it, well, the show has something to offer for sure. Her putting the accident's blame on Meerab and saying she's lost patience with her while still complaining about the slap is hypocritical much. Also, all this while she hardly criticises Maheer who's far more bland than Meerab. The title of their review was enough to put me off. Stop giving the show an angle that it does not deserve. It will complicate things further in a conservative society like theirs.

Meerab's character might be a little weakly written when compared to Murtasim's but she's the only consistent character in the show from my viewpoint. I totally get why she isn't yet giving in to their marriage. And why she held herself back from meeting Murtasim, she was guilty, shaken and injured. If anything, Murtasim turned out to be a real kaan ka kachcha for listening to Haya's bs. This guy, before marriage, threw her out of his room and is now letting her barge into his wardrobe too, when his wife isn't around

m I missing something?? Aam na clearly said she loves murtism more than saad so she is definitely not being forced to watch...

This is a vanilla show and deep analysis isn't required and everyone can have their own idea of meerab coz it is half baked character

I think they discuss it for sake of discussing and reliving every scene not a deep analysis of sorts

954014 thumbnail

fess up.. which of these are posters here?

Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 20-57-25 Osman Khalid Butt (@aClockworkObi) β€’ Instagram photos and videos.png

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

SHAME ON ZEE

THEY ARE JUST SUPER JEALOUS TB IS TRENDING IN INDIA Every WEEK

its also trending in Pakistan Nepal Algeria Bangladesh

India shamelessly copies countless Pakistani songs and tunes without giving a damn about copyright issues

Even though Pakistani media raised a voice it fell on deaf ears

And here they r such insecure losers that they made geo remove the whole show and OST just coz only one sentence had copyright issues

Thappad Marna chahiye zee walo ko

bro with due respect zee has nothing to be jealous of Geo and it’s popularity, zee has enjoyed and is still enjoying the popularity unlike other channels. Stop making it India vs Pakistan issue, Indian fans too are the one who are contributing in the popularity of Tere Bin or any other pak shows.

@bold Then that’s their problem that they couldn’t file a lawsuit against them. Zee has a right to file a case and the righteousness of it would be decided by court. And if Geo is so secured about it’s popularity then they could change that one line and get over it, this is going to change nothing for them right??

This is a peaceful forum and let it be like that instead of playing India vs Pakistan card.

Edited by Moonks - 1 years ago
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Hahahaha.......and he said to Meerab a few day ago "Mujhse Darro" 🀣🀣

Wait I will make Gif of that scene.

Mujhse darro πŸ˜† aur khud hi darr gaye 🀣

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Alizba63

I'm sorry but it's utter bs. Pritam has been caught many many times lol. Nothing happened. There is some original content which are great but south Asian content creators really just copy each other all the time. My point is that this was very silly when Nothing happens in other big situations. Also, regarding indian drama/shows with 900 mil views and then not being jealous of something that's of a small scale like Tere bin...well, when the population is 2.5 billion folks plus the rest of south Asia obviously that's an expected number of views. Imagine comparing an adult's brain to a toddler's while thinking they're on equal footing. The rest of the subcontinent don't match in number due to population and other factors obviously.

Often times big hotshots cannot tolerate others small scaled success. Reason? It's human nature. I know people who have everything they could dream of but get jealous or unhappy when even one good news comes to people who might be facing a challenge in life.

This is such a propaganda based approach along with gaslighting. Anyways, I don't need to be told what the truth is. This is very present in the political and human aspect and injustices in all parts of life in many parts of the world. And I'll say no more.

Some people in the forums are toxic lol. No wonder I left 5 yrs ago after being here for like 3 months πŸ˜‚

Pakistani dramas are NOT SMALL SCALE anymore

They r literally ruling the roost

India Pakistan Bangladesh and people from these ctrs living in Australia Canada and USA UK.....people from Afghanistan Nepal turkey middle East countries Malaysia

Everyone is watching oak dramas now......even the mediocre ones

Indian media personnel have also tweeted about Tere bin

Yes it's big and hence it caught zee music

But there should be a solution

The way Amir Khan bought the copyright of Forrest Gump .......why can 7th sky buy the copyright of that one tune

It's not like they copied the whole song

That would have been expensive

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

This week we are supposed to get the garden scene

If we can't play the OST in that scene

I will feel like banging my head on the wall

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'd support and respect anyone who wants to own their copy right. I just checked that crappy original song and you can't say it's a copy. The Tere bin ost itself isn't great. If that's a copy t series and yrf would get a ban.

I'm just upset and disappointed at people claiming the party with the more money and power doesn't win. I'd support the copyright thing if it was true or if everyone was equally scrutinized.

This is About power money and influence. People acting here as if laws matter to the big and rich. They make the law to bend it. Between any two disputers of differently sized power or money or influencal class the one with power buys the law.

Like we don't see this type of ziyatti everyday in real life lol.

Anyways, I hope it sorts out and we get the episodes back. It's a hindrance but there's nothing we can do