Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

We are unsure about the no. of episodes. The director said only 30% have been shown till now. The actor who plays Haya said one month more.

30 percent but one more month

That too like what 8 episodes

Te kya golmaal hai🀣

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Reshu, look at the Khauf on his face 🀣πŸ₯Ί

Murtu ko 1 sec mein manjulika nazar aagya tha 🀣

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: midniteangel

We just need to give sometime for geo to sort it out.. I'm sure geo will do it's best to clear d mess b4 Wednesday's epi.. let's hope for s best 🀞

copyright issue isn’t a big matter I think for yumhaj coz social media popularity won’t be affected n in India trps are the main game .. I guess it’s same in Pakistan?

Edited by zooni.blue - 1 years ago
zooni.blue thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshamc

Murtasim being sad is angst filled deliciousness 😍

Saad being sad is just a horrible gloomy filter and an overused song πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks to tere bin, agar mei Wahaj ke baad kisi ki fan bani hoon, that's Hassan. Aadmi bada mazedaar hai. Adds the perfect amount of fun in all his reviews.

Yes I’m a fan of Hasan too now

I’m gonna watch SH a lot more even after tere bin ends maybe

Ria23 thumbnail

Murtu ko 1 sec mein manjulika nazar aagya tha 🀣

Bechara murtu

Taras bhi aaya but hassi bhiπŸ˜†

zooni.blue thumbnail

Hahahaha.......and he said to Meerab a few day ago "Mujhse Darro" 🀣🀣

Wait I will make Gif of that scene.

Yaar this maan is baton ka sher only

Qayamat , daro n all that

midniteangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

copyright issue isn’t a big matter I think for gunjan coz social media popularity won’t be affected n in India trps are the main game .. I guess it’s same in Pakistan?

Whose gunjan?

Trps wont be affected coz ppl can watch thru geo tv or geo app but YT views can be afffected.. In terms of popularity, I think it wont reduce but some fans can get agitated if geo doesnt sort it at d earliest. Saw some posts on twitter, where fans were asking to get ot sorted out faster.

midniteangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ria23

Bechara murtu

Taras bhi aaya but hassi bhiπŸ˜†

Keh bhi nahi sakta, seh bhi nahi sakta 🀣

zooni.blue thumbnail

Whose gunjan?

Trps wont be affected coz ppl can watch thru geo tv or geo app but YT views can be afffected.. In terms of popularity, I think it wont reduce but some fans can get agitated if geo doesnt sort it at d earliest. Saw some posts on twitter, where fans were asking to get ot sorted out faster.

Auto corrected to Gunjan.. I meant yumhaj

From next episode I think the whole issue will be sorted .. geo better not use the ost now... they are topping trps so they have definitely hit the roof with popularity

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'm sorry but it's utter bs. Pritam has been caught many many times lol. Nothing happened. There is some original content which are great but south Asian content creators really just copy each other all the time. My point is that this was very silly when Nothing happens in other big situations. Also, regarding indian drama/shows with 900 mil views and then not being jealous of something that's of a small scale like Tere bin...well, when the population is 2.5 billion folks plus the rest of south Asia obviously that's an expected number of views. Imagine comparing an adult's brain to a toddler's while thinking they're on equal footing. The rest of the subcontinent don't match in number due to population and other factors obviously.

Often times big hotshots cannot tolerate others small scaled success. Reason? It's human nature. I know people who have everything they could dream of but get jealous or unhappy when even one good news comes to people who might be facing a challenge in life.

This is such a propaganda based approach along with gaslighting. Anyways, I don't need to be told what the truth is. This is very present in the political and human aspect and injustices in all parts of life in many parts of the world. And I'll say no more.

Some people in the forums are toxic lol. No wonder I left 5 yrs ago after being here for like 3 months πŸ˜‚

Edited by Alizba63 - 1 years ago