Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ria23

I was seeing that shooting has ended

Does anyone have idea how many episodes we are getting

We are unsure about the no. of episodes. The director said only 30% have been shown till now. The actor who plays Haya said one month more.

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yumna and Wahaj have a twisted fate when working together. Their first show together got wide critical acclaim but very less viewership, a notice from pemra and also the episodes taken down. With this one, they are getting commercial acclaim and a huge viewership, but this copyright issue has propped up playing a spoilsport. πŸ˜”

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Reshu, look at the Khauf on his face 🀣πŸ₯Ί

Khauf mein bhi kitna cute lag raha hain 🀣

midniteangel thumbnail

We are unsure about the no. of episodes. The director said only 30% have been shown till now. The actor who plays Haya said one month more.

Golmaal hain sab golmaal hain πŸ€ͺ🀣

midniteangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

Yumna and Wahaj have a twisted fate when working together. Their first show together got wide critical acclaim but very less viewership, a notice from pemra and also the episodes taken down. With this one, they are getting commercial acclaim and a huge viewership, but this copyright issue has propped up playing a spoilsport. πŸ˜”

We just need to give sometime for geo to sort it out.. I'm sure geo will do it's best to clear d mess b4 Wednesday's epi.. let's hope for s best 🀞

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ’― 🀣

… Saad sad is just mopey and dopey to me. ( sorry… sorry…to the Saad fans)

Murtasim sad is hawwwwt -this needs to end in the bed- sad. 😬

Originally posted by: reshamc

Murtasim being sad is angst filled deliciousness 😍

Saad being sad is just a horrible gloomy filter and an overused song πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks to tere bin, agar mei Wahaj ke baad kisi ki fan bani hoon, that's Hassan. Aadmi bada mazedaar hai. Adds the perfect amount of fun in all his reviews.

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hahhahahahahaha. The way he physically moves back 🀣🀣🀣

Yeh insaan layega qayamat lol πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

Bilkul! The comparison is totally unfair just because the same actor is playing it.

Murtasim can never become a Saad even if there is third guy involved between him and Meerab. He is that sort of a man who'll never let his woman think of a prospect of another guy, unlike Saad, who gave up on Maheer much earlier. Assuming from the bts clips, Rohail ki bohot pitaayi hone waali hai. Can never see a Saad doing Areeb's pitaayi!

i don’t think Amna and Hassan have any understanding of these characters. In their own words this is trash romance so they aren’t even thinking past the surface level.

There are any many shades of good guys but they won’t act the same in any given situation. Is saad hidden inside a murtasim because he is in a one sided love affair with his wife NO. Because how long did murtasim wait to stake claim on meerab, none, I don’t watch the other show but I read saad writes his feelings in diaries hmmmmmmmmm murtasim will burn diaries, break the pens and dump the ink.

Murtasim prime directive he is a man of action, and the other guy is wait and watch. As far as what murtasim will do to rohail, did we forget the cake episode that was before she was his wife.

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The double triple blinking he does, details details love it

Ria23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: midniteangel

Khauf mein bhi kitna cute lag raha hain 🀣

Aisa hi khauf chayie biwiyon ka🀣