TERE BIN - Yumna Z - Wahaj Ali DT# 9 "Aur Meerab sirf MERI HAI" - Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

Saad inside Murtasim is really doing injustice to the actor yaar…

In one of the earliest episodes, Saad said she doesn’t love me so what does it matter if I do or if I want

Murtasim says I cannot leave you because I believe in “apne pyaar mei giraftaar kar lena”

Bhaisaab dono mei bahut farq hai…dono mashook jabardast hongey, Lekin Ek suli pe chaddh jaayega apna pyaar azmane ke liye, dusra goli maar dega pyaar ko paane ke liye…

Obviously they are different characters. No doubt there. I just meant that Murtasim also has innate goodness in him. Like hoga woh gaddi ka janasheen, but dil ka saaf hai munda 😍

Murtasim ko jab Rohail ka pata chalega... Bhai aandhi aa jaani hai. My dil ki khwahish is to see a confrontation scene between them after which Rohail pees in his pants because of the aura of Murtasim Khan 😂🤣

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

The only similarity between Murtu and Saad is when they make a bechara face and that is because of Wahaj. I find that too cute. 🤣🤣

But But even with the bechara face the body language of Saad and Murtasim are totally different.

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

Saw it just now. Was very entertaining… even Amna didn’t annoy me too much today. I was impressed by Hassan’s quest for symbolism ( didn’t pick up the significance of her following him into the room and/ or note that she closed the door.) And his technical explanation and demonstration of the accident…wah wah kya baat hai 😜🤣

He’s just lovely - the way he simply loses his composure talking about TB is so light and fun!

The Saad references … he has a point… but I’m not much of a Saad fan so I’m hoping Mr. Khan doesn’t become like a Saad. Please god no. Murtasim’s sad was much better than Saad sad, for me!

Hassan’s become an expert on Tere Bin 😂

Murtasim being sad is angst filled deliciousness 😍

Saad being sad is just a horrible gloomy filter and an overused song 😂😂

Thanks to tere bin, agar mei Wahaj ke baad kisi ki fan bani hoon, that's Hassan. Aadmi bada mazedaar hai. Adds the perfect amount of fun in all his reviews.

reshamc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

The only similarity between Murtu and Saad is when they make a bechara face and that is because of Wahaj. I find that too cute. 🤣🤣

But But even with the bechara face the body language of Saad and Murtasim are totally different.

Sabse cutest toh woh tha. When Meerab opens her eyes and Murtasim moves back an inch 😂😂😂

The khauff that he has in his eyes for that split second. He knew ki chori pakdi gayi and ab uski khair nahi 🤪🤪🤣🤣

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: reshamc

Sabse cutest toh woh tha. When Meerab opens her eyes and Murtasim moves back an inch 😂😂😂

The khauff that he has in his eyes for that split second. He knew ki chori pakdi gayi and ab uski khair nahi 🤪🤪🤣🤣

Hahahaha.......and he said to Meerab a few day ago "Mujhse Darro" 🤣🤣

Wait I will make Gif of that scene.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Does it mean Zee has filed copyright in India , Pakistan, USA or some other countries for their "Mera Intekam song" ?

Also, when they have removed the content from Geo, who decides that it was infact an infringement and the videos should be taken down if the courts are not involved?

Yes.

Remember Zee did not remove the content. They file a “notice to remove” with YouTube claiming that they are the rightful owner of the work. The. YouTube takes down. Then Geo has two options - negotiate with Zee or take Zee to court to prove that they did not infringe. YouTube automatically takes down if another claims copyright. They take down until the ones who gave notice in first place tell them to. Or they also get named as a party in the court case.

Chalo have to go out for lunch… happy chatting everyone

Ria23 thumbnail

I am loving the show

The chemistry between leads is on fire

Cant wait for the new episodes

Ria23 thumbnail

I was seeing that shooting has ended

Does anyone have idea how many episodes we are getting

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)