Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

Saad inside Murtasim is really doing injustice to the actor yaar…

In one of the earliest episodes, Saad said she doesn’t love me so what does it matter if I do or if I want

Murtasim says I cannot leave you because I believe in “apne pyaar mei giraftaar kar lena”

Bhaisaab dono mei bahut farq hai…dono mashook jabardast hongey, Lekin Ek suli pe chaddh jaayega apna pyaar azmane ke liye, dusra goli maar dega pyaar ko paane ke liye…

Murtu is definitely not like Saad. Hassan said if Rohail says tomorrow that Meerab is in love with him then Murtu will behave how Saad behaved in MPHT and I was like noooooooo. Murtu will burn the ground and kill Rohail then and there.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

So this is a take down notice by Zee which they have filed with YouTube claiming copyright. Depending on where this notice appears - in India, Pakistan or internationally everywhere, Geo will either negotiate with Zee or Geo can take Zee to court in Pakistan. Because if it’s appearing only in India, then it’s a territorial copyright claim.

This notice was in both India and Pakistan.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

So this means, the episodes are deleted?

It is showing hidden right now. So, probably there is still time to edit it and keep it with same no. of views but Geo is loosing huge money each day the episodes are not available on YT.

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: reshamc

Show khatam ho jayega and then they will post pics of Murtasim and caption it as "mujhe pyaar hua tha" 🤪🤪🤪

Not just one line.. but d whole song 🤣

Hai Tamana Humaien Tumhay DULHA Banaien

Tere Hathon Pay Mehndi Apnay Naam Ki Sajaien 💁‍♂️

Teri Lay Laien Blaian, Teray Sadqay Utarein 🧿😈

Hai Tamana Tumhay Apna Banaian 🤗

Nahi Muskil Wafa, Zara Dekho Yahan 🙈

Teri Ankhon Mein Basta Hay Mera Jahan 👀

Kabhi Sun Tu Zara Jo Mein Keh Na Saka 👂🙉

Meri Dunya Tumhi Ho Tumhi Asraa 🌍

Duaien Suno, Han Sazaein Suno 🤲

Mujhay Pyaar Hua Tha, Iqrar Hua Tha 😭

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

And same notice here in the U.S.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

then Geo is definitely going to court. At least they should. Or Kuch tou zabardast negotiations chal rahe hai behind the scenes.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Murtu is definitely not like Saad. Hassan said if Rohail says tomorrow that Meerab is in love with him then Murtu will behave how Saad behaved in MPHT and I was like noooooooo. Murtu will burn the ground and kill Rohail then and there.

Baaki sab chodho….TB ka director hi Vaha tandav karega while MPHT ka director so rahe honge….

Edited by columbia - 1 years ago
-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Saad inside Murtasim is really doing injustice to the actor yaar…

In one of the earliest episodes, Saad said she doesn’t love me so what does it matter if I do or if I want

Murtasim says I cannot leave you because I believe in “apne pyaar mei giraftaar kar lena”

Bhaisaab dono mei bahut farq hai…dono mashook jabardast hongey, Lekin Ek suli pe chaddh jaayega apna pyaar azmane ke liye, dusra goli maar dega pyaar ko paane ke liye…

Bilkul! The comparison is totally unfair just because the same actor is playing it.

Murtasim can never become a Saad even if there is third guy involved between him and Meerab. He is that sort of a man who'll never let his woman think of a prospect of another guy, unlike Saad, who gave up on Maheer much earlier. Assuming from the bts clips, Rohail ki bohot pitaayi hone waali hai. Can never see a Saad doing Areeb's pitaayi!

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes! The episodes are not available in any country. So it is definitely not a territorial claim for India only.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

then Geo is definitely going to court. At least they should. Or Kuch tou zabardast negotiations chal rahe hai behind the scenes.

Does it mean Zee has filed copyright in India , Pakistan, USA or some other countries for their "Mera Intekam song" ?

Also, when they have removed the content from Geo, who decides that it was infact an infringement and the videos should be taken down if the courts are not involved?