TERE BIN - Yumna Z - Wahaj Ali DT# 9 "Aur Meerab sirf MERI HAI" - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I think we should stop agonising over the removed episodes. It is not in our hands, humare discuss karne se kuch change nahi hone wala.

Let us keep going on with our episode discussions and continue the fun that we have ☺️☺️

SH ka review dekh liya sabne?? I want to go and pull Hssan's cheeks for being such an adorable cutie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: columbia

They cannot because Netflix is not a music company. And the agreement with Netflix is territorial and time bound for already released shows or shows that are not produced by Netflix.

regarding court case of copyrights between Zee and Geo, believe me if this was the case, it would have been a huge copyright case, because copyright is usually territorial, for them to file a case and even have a hearing, is a big deal even from an academic intellectual property rights perspective. No Indian academic forum has covered this case at all. There has been no court case at least in India.

But for Netflix to release shows on their platform they will have to take permission from the owner for both songs and the episodes. What if the deal for ZGH OST and episodes where done separately and Netflix still has exclusive rights over OST ??

Copyrights are territorial but both India and Pakistan are party to Berne Convention. I am not sure about the process here but isn't in these kind of conventions countries file a case to these particular authorities?

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I feel either there is something going behind which we are not aware or simply the legal team is following protocols when geo didn’t respond to their initial claims, and they can’t let them ignore them like that right. Legal heads though come under channel heads they have their own power.

And to all let’s us not make it some cross border issue and hope this is resolved soon and we get back out TB episodes back !

Edited by Winterberry - 1 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Bebe u missed most important do all men whose wife leaves them look like Murtasim.

I am thinking of framing this and put it up in my hall and send it to all my married cousins. they should also learn something na

Geo and 7th sky are in love with Murtu and Wahaj. The amount of fangirling posts they do for him is hilarious.🀣🀣

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Geo and 7th sky are in love with Murtu and Wahaj. The amount of fangirling posts they do for him is hilarious.🀣🀣

Murtu ki charm se bachna namunkim hain 🀣🀣

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

how is marrying malik boy a good ending. You think they will have their own mini love story, where Maryam love will change him. Btw the character gives off I am rapist vibes, I meant character not actor. Nooooooooo not our sweet maryam. Feed him haya, no I don’t believe domestic abuse is solution to haya madness, just joking.

Maryam will not get married to the Malik boy, she will get married to the guy she loves (I assume). Meerab will definitely commit a blunder to get her to escape the Malik boy.

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with the theory that Murtasim ke andar bhi Saad chupa hua hai.

At this point, being Saad basically means being a good man. Ek tarfa pyaar ho chuka hai, and he is ready to wait for the other party to reciprocate. He is not forceful. He is not trying any schemes. He is showing patience. He believes his mohabbat is going to be enough to convince Meerab of his feelings. I like this soft side of Murtasim Khan.

The way he stood up to maa begum was really good. And amazingly performed.

I know I found it odd that itna speech dene ke baad Murtasim akele hi room mei chala gaya. But i like how Hassan interprets it. That his wish was only to bring his wife back to their home. Bedroom tak jaane ka decision Meerab ka khud hota hai 😍😍 I am hundred percent sure ki director ne yeh thought nahi rakha tha. But this is a nice way to think of this scene.

Also hazaaar shukriya to Hasan for explaining the accident πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ saari audience confused thi ki how he saved Meerab's life. Usne saare mumkin probabilities practically demonstrate Kar diya 🀣🀣

I am low-key sad they did not talk about the "ooch neech" comment πŸ€ͺ🀣

-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Read on twitter, there were 6 osts made for the show and they selected this one. Might be some manhoos ghadi, le doobi show ko πŸ˜†

reshamc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Show khatam ho jayega and then they will post pics of Murtasim and caption it as "mujhe pyaar hua tha" πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

reshamc thumbnail

Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-

Read on twitter, there were 6 osts made for the show and they selected this one. Might be some manhoos ghadi, le doobi show ko πŸ˜†

I don't think this is true info. The director in his interview said ki yehi gaana likha gaya tha. And sunte hi ek baar mei humne pasand kar liya

The brief for the song was - something which depicts the aggression inspite of being in love.